Clarkrange vs Houston Co

7Awatcher

I think this is the weakest 1a field in a while but Clarkrange is really good. I think Pickett may win it. Seems to hve been lots of injuries that hve hampered teams across the State and some really talented teams just play soft.

South Greene has to be considered. They've got wins against teams that made it to the Boro in AA and AAA.

I was asked to pick a winner in this one and couldn't do it… I've seen both teams more than once this year; If you like watching teams with skilled post players, this is the game to watch..

I honestly think single-A will be the more fun bracket to watch this year, no clear favorite and 5 teams that legitimately deserve it and could win it.

• Upvote 1

I was asked to pick a winner in this one and couldn't do it… I've seen both teams more than once this year; If you like watching teams with skilled post players, this is the game to watch..

I honestly think single-A will be the more fun bracket to watch this year, no clear favorite and 5 teams that legitimately deserve it and could win it.

agree

I think Houston County,Clarkrange,Pickett Co,Middleton, and Community are all really close to each other. It just depends on who executes the best. I have seen every team play at least once and some multiple times.

I agree! Don't sleep on OS either as they have 2 very good guards so its hard to press them.