Phillip shadowens new head coach at William blount

I may be wrong but I think with the new set-up we'll have to finish in the top 4 in the region to host a game. That would be tough but WB is capable of doing that.

How many seniors did yall lose off of last years sqaud? How many starters do yall have returning? As an outsider looking in, and having little knowledge of yalls program, I think a winning season should be yall's major focus. Hosting a playoff game might be tough to accomplish considering all the circumstances at play. Like I said though, I know next to nothing about yalls team. It's all just wild speculation on my part.

How many seniors did yall lose off of last years sqaud? How many starters do yall have returning? As an outsider looking in, and having little knowledge of yalls program, I think a winning season should be yall's major focus. Hosting a playoff game might be tough to accomplish considering all the circumstances at play. Like I said though, I know next to nothing about yalls team. It's all just wild speculation on my part.

I'm not sure on exact numbers but we return the starting QB and some other good skill players. All we have to do (as far as I know) is win 4 region games and we'll host a playoff game. Plus we'll be heavy favorites in 2 of the 3 non-conference games. If we can win those and 4 region games we'll be sitting at 6-4 and should host a playoff game. Edited by Governors91

I think you guys got a great coach and I think in the long run as Jake was telling me yesterday he will be getting the kids that should be going to William Blount in the first place which could be a big plus for them and maybe a big minus for one of the two other schools. If he was as impressed with the guy as he was telling me he will do good here. Glad to see this hire.

I think you guys got a great coach and I think in the long run as Jake was telling me yesterday he will be getting the kids that should be going to William Blount in the first place which could be a big plus for them and maybe a big minus for one of the two other schools. If he was as impressed with the guy as he was telling me he will do good here. Glad to see this hire.

Barney,

He's the real deal. I'm very excited about him being our coach. He just seems like a good down to earth guy that cares about the kids and wants to win.

Barney,

He's the real deal. I'm very excited about him being our coach. He just seems like a good down to earth guy that cares about the kids and wants to win.

That's exactly what you get with him.. if you get tired of winning and want to try something new, you can always send him back to Murfreesboro.

Even the reporters were impressed tonight...they each had a brief period to interview him, and as they were walking out I overheard one reporter say to the other, "man, this guy is impressive." Shad is very impressive, and so is his family, then I went and talked to Stefan and Stefan looks at me and says,"wow"!!! Congrats to Shad and to WB, I would like to commend the WB admin for their work on this, a lot of good guys working together and pulling in the same direction.

I would like to commend the WB admin for their work on this, a lot of good guys working together and pulling in the same direction.

Are you serious? I think we both know better.

Reporters ask any questions about the investigation in mid tn? What are the chances the administration work together to hire any other teachers who are the subject of a police investigation?