Region 5 4A

LEON

I'm so excited about this new region! there is going to be a lot of good football games played over the next few years, I can't wait!!!

It is great to be in an region with an active and knowledgable fan base. Coach T should be interesting this year. In years past we haven't had many opponent's fans to "talk" with on here other than the HC Pats Fans. Win, lose or Draw I am a JACKETS fan

Springfield goes to Pearl Cohn this year. You are right though, Springfield has a bye the week before. Hopefully that game will be for the region title.

I can understand that but it's hard preparing for PC and around that time of year is when Pc is hitting on all 10 cylinder. I'm going to miss playing Maplewood at the end of the year plus I'm not a fan of of the district. I enjoyed our rivalry games.

I can understand that but it's hard preparing for PC and around that time of year is when Pc is hitting on all 10 cylinder. I'm going to miss playing Maplewood at the end of the year plus I'm not a fan of of the district. I enjoyed our rivalry games.

But some of those rivals aren't much competition these days. Maplewood, Stratford and Whites Creek aren't what they used to be. Springfield will be a much better and competitive region rival.

Buckeye the old region of the dirty dime was fun to watch and very competitive.  It didn't matter if a team was 9-0 or 0-9 anything could happen on any given night.  PC, EN, Stratford, MW, ain't nothing like in on a Friday night.  You got true rivalries there.  And no offense to your Springfield team but one good season don't make you a perennial power. 

I understand the idea of rivals. I also understand that it does in fact matter if one team is 0-9 and the other is 9-0. I'm not a Springfield guy. I'm actually a Montgomery County guy. I just happen to catch the yellow jackets in a spring game. they looked impressive. I still think PC wins the region but Springfield will give them a better challenge than any previous 0-10 team.

I understand the idea of rivals. I also understand that it does in fact matter if one team is 0-9 and the other is 9-0. I'm not a Springfield guy. I'm actually a Montgomery County guy. I just happen to catch the yellow jackets in a spring game. they looked impressive. I still think PC wins the region but Springfield will give them a better challenge than any previous 0-10 team.

But see its more then football. Stratford, EastNash,Maplewood, whitesCreek could be all having a bad year but it's a inner city rivalry and the game will be packed. Most of the parents, coaches and Kids know each other so leading up to games are alot of friendly trash talk. Then you have the bands going back and forth"Which are the type of band y'all don't see" in the stands then halftime. No matter how good anybody in the district gets mins maplewood, folks in Nashville will only come to inner city games. For example East Nashville and PC was played at Vanderbilt last year. IT WA PACKED. Est. 7,ooo people was there. Pc play Hillsboro at vandy the first game of the year. There est. About 10,000. If you where going to school at Kenwood and If you had to choose between Rossview and Creekwood 9 outta 10 would cHoose Rossview. Edited by FBfan26

I completely understand. I just really want a MidTN team to go and win it all in 4A. With the schedule PC has now I feel like they'll be better prepared if they can get through it healthy. Either way I hope they have a good season and drop 79 on CPA.

Cpa now that's a game I'm looking for lol