Region 5 4A

LEON

everyone has the same top 3, just in diffrent orders. WH has the best heaf coach I do believe.

Yea Springfield has a chance. Can't leave them out but after seeing WH in the playoffs last year I'm like no way they can when the dis. Guess it was just a bad game for them. Edited by FBfan26

What's your thinking on your 1-7 big Dave or your just a WH fan?

I just think it'll either be White House or Pearl-Cohn as the winners of that Region. There wont be much difference between #1 and #2 in my most humble opinion.

I am telling yall not to over look Maplewood.....you heard it here first.

I don't think you can overlook springfield either, they did beat White House last year, although I think without injuries that game would've been different. Bottom line, you really can't overlook anyone, especially springfield, maplewood, White House, or pearl. All four of these programs seem to put out pretty solid squads every year.

I don't think you can overlook springfield either, they did beat White House last year, although I think without injuries that game would've been different. Bottom line, you really can't overlook anyone, especially springfield, maplewood, White House, or pearl. All four of these programs seem to put out pretty solid squads every year.

you are correct. And now that Portland slides down from 5a, they could be back strong by 2016