The Favorite in 1A

RegisP90X

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keeping a close eye on the 1st game of the season, if the Yellow Jackets beat Westmorland, people better pay close attention.

2a Westmoreland and 3a Upperman are both preseason top 10 in their class.....Trousdale plays them both in first 3 weeks. We should know a lot about TC after those two battles. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

2a Westmoreland and 3a Upperman are both preseason top 10 in their class.....Trousdale playes them both in first 3 weeks. We should know a lot after those battles.

I know Westy has some huge lineman, Twins that are 6ft4 and 295. That bunch has my attention.

How will the Pirates be, its just not right when you fellers are down.

um, let's just say we aren't loaded by any means. But we have lots of talent. Some defensive changes with the new DC are the right ones and will help, and with Grider back at calling plays...well, everyone knows he is cutthroat lol. We have 2-3 guys that can take it to the house at any time. Just need to throw and catch a little to mix it up. Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

If Harig would have stayed at Loudon Josh would have been a Redskin,when he left his family made plans to go to GB.The Roberts kid left Seq and who wouldnt that place is a train wreck.So get a fluffy pillow and som Preperation H and that should help with the stinging pain you are feeling right now.As far as i know those are the only two that have transferred in and Loudon has petitioned the TSSAA on their behalf trying to keep the Silvey kid but he should be a Cherokee this fall.Good luck to your Redskins except for that one game!

Thanks for the offer of the pillow.Shows maturity! Also hear Greenback's own Bill Satterfield was going to turn you all in over the roberts kid. Really curious how the silvey kid could be eligible anywhere. What about the two kids from william blount?  

Thanks for the offer of the pillow.Shows maturity! Also hear Greenback's own Bill Satterfield was going to turn you all in over the roberts kid. Really curious how the silvey kid could be eligible anywhere. What about the two kids from william blount?

All this has been brought up before if they ligitimately move(in Loudon County where a GB bus travels in front of tbeir house)then they are eligible regardless where they played last yr.If they didnt move then we deserve to be turned in.In my opinion!The pillow comment was for fun if you have read my posts before you should know that.I havnt heard of any WB kids,we dont take out of county kids so now you have my curiosity up.GB has some very nice facilities now it wouldnt surprise me if more kids do come,thats what has turned alot of parents away from us the school was falling apart.We uptown now!LOL.I will say this about the Catholic kid if he played there last yr(and he did)and lived in Loudon and left Catholic enrolled at GB and didnt move addresses i agree he shouldnt be able to play anywhere but Catholic.I dont know all that stuff tho,so we will see how it goes. Edited by orngnblk