The Favorite in 1A

RegisP90X

Peabody-Nashville Christian-Union City,my 1,2,3.I dont see an East team in top five(as of yet)Oneida or Coalfield maybe?????

Any info who Oneida is returning this year as starters or possible starters? My 2nd cousin is a Junior there this year, I spoke to his mom and she said they have 8 seniors and didn't have a spring game. I'm not sure who all is on the team this year that saw significant playing time in 2014. I wish I had kept the local newspaper's preview edition from last year. ;[

Edited by TheOgre78

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any info who Oneida is returning this year as starters or possible starters? My 2nd cousin is a Junior there this year, I spoke to his mom and she said they have 8 seniors and didn't have a spring game. I'm not sure who all is on the team this year that saw significant playing time in 2014. I wish I had kept the local newspaper's preview edition from last year. ;[

Article on Coach T that tells about all the teams in 1a  for next season, tells players to watch and so on. They lost a few gooduns but they will return a strong team. I fully expect Oneida to challenge for their district.

All this has been brought up before if they ligitimately move(in Loudon County where a GB bus travels in front of tbeir house)then they are eligible regardless where they played last yr.If they didnt move then we deserve to be turned in.In my opinion!The pillow comment was for fun if you have read my posts before you should know that.I havnt heard of any WB kids,we dont take out of county kids so now you have my curiosity up.GB has some very nice facilities now it wouldnt surprise me if more kids do come,thats what has turned alot of parents away from us the school was falling apart.We uptown now!LOL.I will say this about the Catholic kid if he played there last yr(and he did)and lived in Loudon and left Catholic enrolled at GB and didnt move addresses i agree he shouldnt be able to play anywhere but Catholic.I dont know all that stuff tho,so we will see how it goes.

I have honestly heard that GB got two kids from WB. Not sure who they are. You are correct about Silvey. He played at Catholic last year transferred to Loudon and now to GB. He still lives in the exact same place he always has. I just don't see how he could be eligible at Loudon or GB. The new facilitates are nice. I could see why kids would want to go there.

I have honestly heard that GB got two kids from WB. Not sure who they are. You are correct about Silvey. He played at Catholic last year transferred to Loudon and now to GB. He still lives in the exact same place he always has. I just don't see how he could be eligible at Loudon or GB. The new facilitates are nice. I could see why kids would want to go there.

As i said i have no clue about the WB kids if they played varsity at WB last yr they still have to move to Loudon county(they may have changed the rule also and may accept out of county kids now).People get the "open county" thing a little turned around,if the kid came to GB from a Loudon county school from Eighth grade and has no high school athletic record then they can go to whatever county school they chose but in the Catholic kids instance he lives in Loudon and played a CHS,then transfers to GB or Loudon he has an athletic record and has to make a ligitimate change of address to where a GB bus runs near the residence or he will be ineligible unless there is something else like a hardship or something involved.I just hope it gets straightned out in the offseason before games start.That kid is one heck of a football player we can use him thats a fact! Edited by orngnblk

Article on Coach T that tells about all the teams in 1a for next season, tells players to watch and so on. They lost a few gooduns but they will return a strong team. I fully expect Oneida to challenge for their district.

I agree pujo OHS should have a real good team coming back.I see them and Coalfield as the front runners right now with GB also a candidate.I am very very interested in that Harryman team also!That Coalfield team with McKinney back at QB (we all know what he did as a Freshman) and Klore coming back,if his knee is 100% he will be an all state back again he is very good.Coalfield had some nice big young boys on the line that return also.Oneida will have that beast of a RB back also and return some good lineman.It will be a tough region for sure,some GREAT football tradition! Edited by orngnblk

I agree O&B. I believe its going to be a tight race for the district. It may very well be a three way race for the title and you cant count Harriman out.

i like that district,Its really going to be fun watching it all unfold, the top dog will have earned it. Should have 4 quality playoff teams.

Well it's time isn't it? We have been up from 2007-2013. SP can compete in the east, but by no means are ANYWHERE near competing for a gold ball.

If you can get out of the East,you will at least have a chance. You never know whats going to happen on any given Friday night.I wouldn't concede if I were playing the Patriots.

If you can get out of the East,you will at least have a chance. You never know whats going to happen on any given Friday night.I wouldn't concede if I were playing the Patriots.

The east is nowhere near the west in 1A. You're right anything can happen, but another huge margin in Cookeville won't surprise me at all.