Why doesn't maryville play other states top teams?

yup greyrider and pepvol exactly what I was talking about and yet again shows how immature you are-

Also resulting to calling names just shows your IQ level and the fact your defeated on the subject

GreyRider loser ?

Sorry boy if you call now living in St John USVI losing you need to get your GED

Pepvol didn't filing for bankruptcy teach you a lesson

It's hilarious that you think you actually know me . Make sure you tip that Bartender good , he's probably had to listen to your Al Bundy stories for several Hours now . 

It's hilarious that you think you actually know me . Make sure you tip that Bartender good , he's probably had to listen to your Al Bundy stories for several Hours now . 

He has said "case closed" like 3 or 4 times but keeps yapping. Most prosperous people don't feel the need to constantly bring it up..........

Just saying

We all know the Maryville koolaid drinkers are just like liberal democrates. When they cant win an intelligent conversation they resort to name calling.

what would you know about an intelligent conversation? All you do is play in th IFL and make baseless accusations about a program that smoked yours in the real game. Sounds like your butt is just blistered

We all know the Maryville koolaid drinkers are just like liberal democrates. When they cant win an intelligent conversation they resort to name calling.

Brilliant! Accuse us of name calling while calling us one more or less.