Marion County football 2015

Indian

One of the advantages that got you through the playoffs last season. The Ross Factor! The worst this team will finish is 9-1. Week 0 will tell the tale if it's going to be a 9-1 or 10-0 season.

Without a doubt he's a great coach and I know it may ruffle a few feathers on here, but I dare say the best coach in the valley. I'm always critical of coaches but after watching last years coaching from workouts to practice to game time he was impressive. He has advanced the program at MC more in one year than most could have done in 10. I believe what I most like about him is the fact he's willing to call the dogs off and play his younger guys, even if it means having points scored on us. Shows the ability to plan ahead and a lot of class.

I garuntee you Barney has a durn man crush on that Ross man. Barney is real happy about the latest supreme court ruling. He might get to marry that Ross man one day legally if he can figure out how to get rid of that Ross mans wife. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Yeah I'll add that this years jasper team should no way be compared to the 1990 team.. That's laughable.. And I don't pull against jasper, but comparing this years team to 1990s is hilarious

I have to agree with this. I remember those 90 teams. They were absolutely loaded and beat a lot of good teams on their way to titles.

I garuntee you Barney has a durn man crush on that Ross man. Barney is real happy about the latest supreme court ruling. He might get to marry that Ross man one day legally if he can figure out how to get rid of that Ross mans wife. You think im joking but im not.

This is why i read the South Pitt/Marion threads!Roy is hilarious!! Edited by orngnblk
  • Upvote 1

This should be an interesting season for the Warriors.

I'm excited that we are having a QB battle and who ever wins the spot will not only be a great backup but a starter elsewhere on the field. I am also excited about our overall team speed.

What has me worried the most is replacing Zeman and Tudors. Both were not only fantastic players but they were great leaders on the field. Replacing that leadership will be no small task. Someone has to step up.

I have been told that you done beat that barney to the punch. said you took a trip in a airplane across country to California with that grider man and got married. said yall got matching rainbow tats. Thats why that grider man took a year off. just got one question when are you changing your name to grider. You think im jokn but im not

Hey guys Glenn here. I was reading about the Marion Warriors in this online book on here and it sounds like you have some fast guys coming back. I sure am glad you don't have that big boy that worked so much on his fastness last year back. He was good and fast! You Marion guys need to keep working on your fastness though. Last year in the state game you were not nearly fast enough to win. My Pirates know the feeling as they didn't work on their fastness enough several years they made it to state. It just goes to show you the boys that work on their fastness the most win! Yall take it easy on my pirates this year. They forgot how to work on their fastness and are just now starting to figure it out again. From what I've seen it might take us a little while but we have some fast players. Just don't know how fast yet.

From Glenn

On paper this should be the best team Marion County has fielded since 1995.

Hey it's Glenn. I will answer your question. That's because until last year they didn't work on their fastness enough. You see what working on your fastness will do in one years time. Look at the difference in our pirates from last year to the year before. That's gross thinking about it huh? I do t even like to think about it. I'm still upset now that I think about it. I know a few fans won't be buying BBQ plates this year. Not until Coach shows he is working on our boys fastness anyways.

From Glenn