Hairatige vs. Mairvul

STARSNBARS

My thawts onn tha gaim....

1. Ensley looked vurry good throwin' tha bawl and readin' tha zoan

2. Pickle looked good throwin' tha bawl and iz a threat two taik hit two tha hawse on hiz feat

c. Haz Hairatige chainged thair skool cullers frum red and blue two red and gray.....???

4. Mr. Cobb iz jist a good all around playur

e. #7 and #30 fer Hairatige iz good lookin' playurs

6. Eye down't if'un eye've evur seed Mairvul haiv az minny good skilt playurs

gee. Showt out two Cam Russell on tha tackull furst serryus ov tha seccund haif

8. Knott shore eye've sean a purtier paiss than whut Ensley threw Kelby inn tha seccund qwartur

eye. sx brangs upp sum thangs two look att fer emprovemint

10. Coach Black and tha Falcuns coaches were thair scoutin' us laist nite and Fulltun weal brang a hole diffrunt annymull two tha Skeetur necks Saturdee nite..... :popcorneater:

Who is the head of the History Department at ole HHS? The sign in front of the HHS student section that said "There were Mountaineers before there were Rebels" was factually inaccurate. 

1918 vs.1977

i believe they are talking about the first settlers to the land and then a split from the union. conrgratulations to murvil-glad there weren't any serious injuries!!! see ya in a week!!!!

I think Heritage will win several games this year. Hammontree has them playing hard. They were outmanned vs Maryville.

Maryville looks real good. Skill Positions are second to none. Defense played well. Only concern for me is kicker not kicking the ball in end zone. Fulton and Alcoa worry me with their return guys.

All the coaches at Maryville are great but one I will mention that has really elevated the Maryville program is Brandon Waters. He has done a great job as strength and conditioning coach. I saw where 3 kids can bench 400lbs. Several kids are benching 300lbs. The numbers in the weight room are outstanding. Lots of speed also. These last few years I have seen lots of big strong kids at Maryville.

Agree, with Rebel Ron, to a man one would be hard pressed to find a finer coaching staff. There are also a few great ex coaches around that can no longer coach because of school/job conditions at MHS.

I honestly want Heritage to do better and Coach Hammontree is a fine coach and will make the program competitive. But those kids have to believe they can compete with almost anyone. MHS is far too good again this year for HHS but not many teams can beat a good team giving up 9 points alone on long snaps!

One might remember Brandon Waters was a great long snapper in his day!

Agree, with Rebel Ron, to a man one would be hard pressed to find a finer coaching staff. There are also a few great ex coaches around that can no longer coach because of school/job conditions at MHS.

I honestly want Heritage to do better and Coach Hammontree is a fine coach and will make the program competitive. But those kids have to believe they can compete with almost anyone. MHS is far too good again this year for HHS but not many teams can beat a good team giving up 9 points alone on long snaps!

One might remember Brandon Waters was a great long snapper in his day!

Well they are certainly not going to get better with the 1s in with 2 mins left in the game and it 57 - 7. Lol

I think Heritage will win several games this year. Hammontree has them playing hard. They were outmanned vs Maryville.

Maryville looks real good. Skill Positions are second to none. Defense played well. Only concern for me is kicker not kicking the ball in end zone. Fulton and Alcoa worry me with their return guys.

All the coaches at Maryville are great but one I will mention that has really elevated the Maryville program is Brandon Waters. He has done a great job as strength and conditioning coach. I saw where 3 kids can bench 400lbs. Several kids are benching 300lbs. The numbers in the weight room are outstanding. Lots of speed also. These last few years I have seen lots of big strong kids at Maryville.

I've met Mr Waters. Very cool guy, enjoyed meeting him. I heard he was eyeing a certain beauty pageant queen with potential to be a lineman. They said he was impressed by "her potential". I think he was more interested in splash country tickets tho.