Oak Ridge at Dobyns-Bennett

hincke2000

Tribe fans be prepared to witness the Oak Ridge defense come upon you. You can Here Kitty Kitty all you want before the game and in the first quarter but you'll be saying something else when you realize we are not letting up on you. DB will never lead in the game. Oh, it will be close but that only counts in Atomic Bombs and we all know who built the bombs.

One last thing, you have posted about your kicker but meet Brandon Nickle a real bona fide All American kicker.

In case OR loses, this message will erase it's self in five, four, three, two, one  lol

Tribe fans be prepared to witness the Oak Ridge defense come upon you. You can Here Kitty Kitty all you want before the game and in the first quarter but you'll be saying something else when you realize we are not letting up on you. DB will never lead in the game. Oh, it will be close but that only counts in Atomic Bombs and we all know who built the bombs.

One last thing, you have posted about your kicker but meet Brandon Nickle a real bona fide All American kicker.

In case OR loses, this message will erase it's self in five, four, three, two, one  lol

In one way this game means more to OR than to DB....    DB could go 0-10 and still make the playoffs, albeit in the worst slot.    However every game has meaning to OR in terms of postseason play.      Or at least I think so, trying to figure out the TN high school playoff system is way more complicated than splitting the atom....

In one way this game means more to OR than to DB....    DB could go 0-10 and still make the playoffs, albeit in the worst slot.    However every game has meaning to OR in terms of postseason play.      Or at least I think so, trying to figure out the TN high school playoff system is way more complicated than splitting the atom....

There is no chance this game means less to the Indians than the Wildcats. It's Clarks favorite game, his measuring stick. As for DB fans, the ones I know, this is THE GAME.... nothing else compares

Roll Tribe Roll

There is no chance this game means less to the Indians than the Wildcats. It's Clarks favorite game, his measuring stick. As for DB fans, the ones I know, this is THE GAME.... nothing else compares

Roll Tribe Roll

I'm with you on that, I was just referring to this game's significance in terms of the playoffs

We've had our say and its been fun. Its all on the players and coaches now. I really don't know how this game will play out on the scoreboard, but it should be fun. Great weather, two class programs. No better way to spend a Friday night.

Prayers for safe travels and an injury free game.

Cats may look ugly for a while, but win a close one down to the wire.

Edited by OR nole