Oak Ridge at Dobyns-Bennett

hincke2000

Strike a nerve?

Just feel like the full history should be told. Good win for DB, though. Congrats.

If I was a DB fan, I would probably also do everything I could to forget that first round loss and try to find a positive. However, that had to be the most painful one of them all.

Just feel like the full history should be told. Good win for DB, though. Congrats.

If I was a DB fan, I would probably also do everything I could to forget that first round loss and try to find a positive. However, that had to be the most painful one of them all.

Full story is that DB probably has more playoff wins than South has regular season wins. Don't know this for a fact, but it would be good trivia to find out.

Did I ever tell you that I missed the first 28 points of that South game?  I was 5 minutes late.

Some of my Kingsport friends are getting really excited about beating 2 5A schools half DB's size to start the season.       Indians looked good last night, I see a good season ahead, but let's not bet the farm just yet.....

Their is no doubt in my mind if we play like we did tonight DB wins the game. They're much better than Clinton and we struggled to move the ball against their mediocre defense.

Some of my Kingsport friends are getting really excited about beating 2 5A schools half DB's size to start the season.       Indians looked good last night, I see a good season ahead, but let's not bet the farm just yet.....

Name one. I guarantee I know a lot more DB fans than you do and I haven't heard a single one say they were excited about beating 1 5A school (not 2, as we have only played one game). So now tell us, you made that up didn't you.