Oak Ridge at Dobyns-Bennett

hincke2000

Not trashing him, but take it how you want to. The OL is a huge problem yes, but even with blocking I'm still not for sure #14 has the skills throwing the ball to maximize the skills of our talented athletes. That isn't trashing the kid (I know he's trying his best and he made a few great plays with his legs), but if he remains the guy with the majority of the snaps it will be a long year on the offense side and you can bank on that. Although I would love to see him prove me wrong. Either way I'll be cheering for whoever they play.

Not trashing him, but take it how you want to. The OL is a huge problem yes, but even with blocking I'm still not for sure #14 has the skills throwing the ball to maximize the skills of our talented athletes. That isn't trashing the kid (I know he's trying his best and he made a few great plays with his legs), but if he remains the guy with the majority of the snaps it will be a long year on the offense side and you can bank on that. Although I would love to see him prove me wrong. Either way I'll be cheering for whoever they play.

Comparing to a whore?????  I'm sure his family would appreciate that

Do you really think #17 would have been able to throw any better given how the pressure was.  The OL is horrible  Funny too that the 2 TDs were passing - not pretty.

I'm somewhat defensive for Dunbar since my nephew is close with him and I know the family well.  He was asked to move back to QB so what would you have him do?  say no?

Play calling needs to be better too.  Too many issues with getting the plays in

Any person with any sense would know I'm not comparing him to that. Well, no doubt who has the better arm of the two. Not sure if he would've performed better, but I bet it would've kept Clinton from loading the box, which would've helped the OL to protect him a bit, because with him in we are a threat downfield at all times.

Comparing to a whore????? I'm sure his family would appreciate that

Do you really think #17 would have been able to throw any better given how the pressure was. The OL is horrible Funny too that the 2 TDs were passing - not pretty.

I'm somewhat defensive for Dunbar since my nephew is close with him and I know the family well. He was asked to move back to QB so what would you have him do? say no?

Play calling needs to be better too. Too many issues with getting the plays in

Obviously you are not listening... It was just a funny comment ONLY. Dunbar is a great kid and player. My son is good friends with him as well so back up man because I'm taking it personal that you think we would think that of a kid. Edited by NuWildcat

Any person with any sense would know I'm not comparing him to that. Well, no doubt who has the better arm of the two. Not sure if he would've performed better, but I bet it would've kept Clinton from loading the box, which would've helped the OL to protect him a bit, because with him in we are a threat downfield at all times.

They would have rushed every play. OL can't protect anything. Logan does throw well but that is not enough.  We really need a hybrid between the two QBs  Not sure what your answer is