Oak Ridge at Dobyns-Bennett

hincke2000

I'm looking forward to this game! I've only been to DB once and it was a scrimmage. I'm gonna get to enjoy some good football this weekend!

DB has a great atmosphere and there band is great.I remember when I moved to this area back on 1981 and I always remember the players going towards the band as they played and it sent chills down my body. Edited by lawnman

Won't be much of a game if you believe the OR "faithful."

It is sad that a man in your position worries so much about what is posted here.

If you'd clean up your house, then things would take care of themselves. Also, the people working for you aren't faithful to the team. They're looking out for themselves. So again, clean up your own mess.

It is sad that a man in your position worries so much about what is posted here.

If you'd clean up your house, then things would take care of themselves. Also, the people working for you aren't faithful to the team. They're looking out for themselves. So again, clean up your own mess.

Huh?

I guess I was just being a smart alec. I'm trying to show a more positive feeling than some other posters. It's going to be a tough game.

I have tremendous faith in our kids, our special teams, and our defensive coaches.

As to the offensive coaches, maybe I should take the "If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all" approach.

I guess I was just being a smart alec. I'm trying to show a more positive feeling than some other posters. It's going to be a tough game.

Yes, it will be. Hope to see Manookian and Devon Middleton in the game.Something to ponder...if you don't have to cover and rush 50 passes, would your defenders be less fatigued. If so, I think you might see some O-line play from a few defenders. I'm selfish, but I hope #10 gets more than one carry.