CPA defeats Georgia 6A powerhouse Peachtree

ArmorOfGod316

I agree. But...............start a thread on a football message board talking about beating a national powerhouse, blah, blah, blah. You talk the talk you BETTER be able to walk the walk and a 7 point win against a 0-3 2A team. Bam,.....back in your face! Classic!  :roflolk:

All the blah,blah,blah is coming from the RUNNERUPS and other team fans. This thread was started by a suspect CPA fan (who never posted again) and there have been only 8 of 50 replies by CPA fans. I do believe of the two teams who played last Dec., CPA was the only one who walked the walk! Bam....back in your face! Classic!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it didn't dig in and scar those Alcoa supporters then they wouldn't reply on here. They are all hoping that someone "lucks up" and beats CPA because they are afraid that they cannot do it.

Have fun this week Alcoa. You'll soon see that there is a difference between "almost" losing and getting crushed. I'm taking Maryville by 21-28.

All the blah,blah,blah is coming from the RUNNERUPS and other team fans. This thread was started by a suspect CPA fan (who never posted again) and there have been only 8 of 50 replies by CPA fans. I do believe of the two teams who played last Dec., CPA was the only one who walked the walk! Bam....back in your face! Classic!

They've walked it 3 times. Alcoa has 13. Ha!

If it didn't dig in and scar those Alcoa supporters then they wouldn't reply on here. They are all hoping that someone "lucks up" and beats CPA because they are afraid that they cannot do it.

Have fun this week Alcoa. You'll soon see that there is a difference between "almost" losing and getting crushed. I'm taking Maryville by 21-28.

Difference is, Maryville is undefeated with triple Alcoa's enrollment. Falling back on another team because Alcoa steamrolls yours is downright pitiful. Ha!

All the blah,blah,blah is coming from the RUNNERUPS and other team fans. This thread was started by a suspect CPA fan (who never posted again) and there have been only 8 of 50 replies by CPA fans. I do believe of the two teams who played last Dec., CPA was the only one who walked the walk! Bam....back in your face! Classic!

Just sit back and watch the kids post in this thread. Low IQ's and big mouths are the daily double for those knuckle daggers. I bet they actually have to concentrate to breath? Haha

Had a bad game excuse......hmmm............White House Heritage.................Really?   :roflolk:

I'd bet a million dollars................says sportsnerd :flower:  is a sissy girl  :thumb: What a tulip!

You would lose that bet like the ones you lost last Dec.. Not a sissy girl, and not the RUNNERUP! But, unlike you, I  know how to respect another team when they beat me. You can go back and read it for yourself in my posts after the 2013 game.

Just sit back and watch the kids post in this thread. Low IQ's and big mouths are the daily double for those knuckle daggers. I bet they actually have to concentrate to breath? Haha

Those female soccer shorts don't look good on you. Oh wait, I can barely see them because of that gigantic flab hanging over your belt line! Nasty!!