CPA defeats Georgia 6A powerhouse Peachtree

ArmorOfGod316

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

somthing with nitials b, l and a d will be doing clean up duty forever for the Goon Big Hitters and not sure she will ever get her patch.....the kickoff team is bout as good as it gets for you son....Booger thinkin you need to transfer to Jr Prep

actually she may have a patch

Booger just sayin cat49.gif

CPA only beat Pearl-Cohn by 8 but Alcoa lost to Maryville by 6. That certainly makes Alcoa a better team. CPA should probably just cancel the remainder of their season and go home. The geeks from Alcoa have spoken.

Not sure yet. However, I do like the fact that you are at least taking time out of your day to run some figures! 😂 Keep up the good work!

CPA only beat Pearl-Cohn by 8 but Alcoa lost to Maryville by 6. That certainly makes Alcoa a better team. CPA should probably just cancel the remainder of their season and go home. The geeks from Alcoa have spoken.

Hey....you left out that BIG 7 point win against powerhouse 2A 0-3 White House Heritage!!!! Lol!!!! Get you sweater vest ready sissy boys your going to need it to cry on!!!! Yea!

• 1 month later...
Just thought I might resurrect this thread from earlier in the year when the Goons questioned the validity of some of CPA's wins and strength of schedule.
Peachtree Ridge (0-2 after losing badly to CPA) has not lost since the CPA game and is #7 in all classes in Georgia.
CPA this year has beaten 5 TN. playoff teams, including 2 who made the 4A playoffs. #1 seed PC and #3 seed Knox.Cath.
WHH (a 3A,not a 2A team, BTW) finished 7-3 and is a #2 seed in 3A. They also beat #3 seed Stratford (7-3), and East (who shouldn't be in playoffs).
Their loss to Ensworth was not pretty, but at least they reach out to play traditionally good teams and former state champs. And Ensworth's record may not be great, but they almost beat #1 in DII MBA last Friday night.
The CoachT SOS has CPA ranked 46?? Don't know or care how that is calculated, but there is no way 45 3A teams played a tougher schedule than CPA.

With that said, I agree that Alcoa is the class of 3A and should take the title back. I actually believe CPA will get beat in the semis. They are good, but injuries and lack of quality depth will catch up to them if they play Liberty or Milan.

East (who shouldn't be in playoffs).

Why take a shot at East when arguing about CPAs SOS? They are more than deserving of getting in the playoffs. The reason they are 3-7 us because all of their out of region games like CPAs were above classification losing to the likes of Marshall Co. and Hendersonville who are top teams in their classifications.

They have a very good chance of beating a Camden team who is 6-4 and won their region.