Fulltun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Alcoa has the K Mart not Maryville but that's okay because it was built right over the old landfield when I was a Kid. That's why the floor is cracked all to pieces like a jigsaw puzzle.

Barn, That K-Mart is actually in the City of Maryville. Not that Alcoa would fight us for it. 

Edited by mhs

Fulton has the longer winning streak, many similarities to sevierville (the blue light specials at Kmart are great for recruiting), a nearby Kroger to get 2nd half adjustments. Add in the outside distractions of a coaching carousel I warned about, terry landell asking everyone who their daddy is, and the 82diddy checking everyone's license plates may just be too much for the rebels to overcome. If the rumors of rw87 going hoarse from screaming too much and giving away all the game day goodies last night then this game goes to fulton

Fulton has the longer winning streak, many similarities to sevierville (the blue light specials at Kmart are great for recruiting), a nearby Kroger to get 2nd half adjustments. Add in the outside distractions of a coaching carousel I warned about, terry landell asking everyone who their daddy is, and the 82diddy checking everyone's license plates may just be too much for the rebels to overcome. If the rumors of rw87 going hoarse from screaming too much and giving away all the game day goodies last night then this game goes to fulton

Not so fast my friend. I did cheer on the Wildcats to victory last night. And there was touchdown cookies passed out, but I still got a lotta more in my tank! Go Red Rebels!!

Not so fast my friend. I did cheer on the Wildcats to victory last night. And there was touchdown cookies passed out, but I still got a lotta more in my tank! Go Red Rebels!!

It may not be enough to overcome the fallout from this Kmart controversy going on right now. Good luck tonight rw, but not even GQ may be able to overcome these odds.