Fulltun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Congrats to Maryville. Once again you guys have an extremely talented group of kids. Proud of the Falcons as well. We came out swinging but didn't have enough in the end. I still say this game prepares us for the rest of our season. Prayers to those who were injured.

Knoxvul , you have renewed my faith in some of my hometown folks. Good luck to you guys hence forth and hopefully we will see you guys over in cookeville in december.

I was on the Fulton Side, Always on vistor side when i go to Maryville  Easier to get in and out of gate. Alot people pre game were talking we going to beat them, then when the Falcons started to get down, Maryville cheats....where do they get all these kids from. Look they have a good coach, Fulton does as well and kids go to both programs wanting to play for them. Maryville does cost 1500.00 a year maybe I'm not sure the Number if you don't live in the city. I just hate excuses we all give them, I agree with Blackman at Tennessee.....Great Player, Great Motor.

We live in the city, mine go for free*.

*This year they just sent an invoice for all the fees.

Dang! You've got a good deal!  I live in the city and I pay my "tuition"....er, huh, my city taxes every November!  In my best Tony Spiva voice, "There's no such thing as a free lunch!"

Edited by OldRebel2