Week 3: Greenback @Oneida

crow

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need to talk crow.GB didnt play great again,didnt have the turnover bug but have a few things to work on.Not gonna go into it much on here,this team has the potential to be crazy good but what should be strong points ar not as of now.You will see when you watch the film.Alot of respect from both programs,this may be one of the best games of the series.I am looking forward to it but i also am a little worried also.

I've been looking at a little already. I will say a couple of things surprised me that y'all seem to have problems with. I will say speed at skill isn't one of them though! Definitely got some quick 'Kees runnin around out there.

Yes we have nice skill players. Edited by orngnblk

I'll take Greenback, Meigs should have beaten Oneida, we fumble it to them in the 20 to set them up for their only score in regulation and then we fumble it away on their 2 before the half which cost us a "W" in regulation then got an offensive pass interference call in OT which took away a TD

I'll take Greenback, Meigs should have beaten Oneida, we fumble it to them in the 20 to set them up for their only score in regulation and then we fumble it away on their 2 before the half which cost us a "W" in regulation then got an offensive pass interference call in OT which took away a TD

Sounds like you all should work on your ball skills. #justsaying

Ok, yes you fumbled on the "20". Yes you fumbled it away on the 2 but it was knocked out by the defender, yes you got an offensive PI in the end zone on a play that the official 20 feet away looking directly at the receiver signaled incomplete out of bounds as the other official was throwing the flag. We also fumbled one to y'all and had over 100 yards in penalties that on at least 2 separate occasions allowed your drives to continue including your scoring drive in regulation where 30+ of the 65 yards were penalties. Yes there were mistakes from both teams that benefitted the other side but what it comes down to is we came out on top of a very good and hard fought ball game. If you feel like y'all gave one away I'm sorry you feel that way. That's not the way I saw it (yes I have watched the game twice now). What I saw were 2 very proud teams go toe to toe for 48 minutes plus an overtime series. Only one can win but both will be better for it and neither should hang their head. Best of luck the rest of the way.

Ok, yes you fumbled on the "20". Yes you fumbled it away on the 2 but it was knocked out by the defender, yes you got an offensive PI in the end zone on a play that the official 20 feet away looking directly at the receiver signaled incomplete out of bounds as the other official was throwing the flag. We also fumbled one to y'all and had over 100 yards in penalties that on at least 2 separate occasions allowed your drives to continue including your scoring drive in regulation where 30+ of the 65 yards were penalties. Yes there were mistakes from both teams that benefitted the other side but what it comes down to is we came out on top of a very good and hard fought ball game. If you feel like y'all gave one away I'm sorry you feel that way. That's not the way I saw it (yes I have watched the game twice now). What I saw were 2 very proud teams go toe to toe for 48 minutes plus an overtime series. Only one can win but both will be better for it and neither should hang their head. Best of luck the rest of the way.

Don't forget that you all only had the ball for 13 minutes lol.