William Blount Governors vs. Dobyns-Bennett Indians

Governm

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not seen it either and it probably is the SC game.Could be the McMinn game but doubt it.The SC game was a combo of great plays by SC and everything that could go wrong against DB,did.A 28 point lead in the 3ed is not safe and I doubt that one will be forgot for a while

It was the 2011 Sevier County playoff game, final - Bears win it 35-28.     Some of my DB friends even left in the 3rd quarter and I heard that several SC fans left as well.       But here's the point:    playing against WB is not like playing Sullivan Central or Volunteer, if you get a chance to bury them and you don't then it can come back to bite you.     If DB takes a big lead into the half and then lets up I will be shocked.

It was the 2011 Sevier County playoff game, final - Bears win it 35-28.     Some of my DB friends even left in the 3rd quarter and I heard that several SC fans left as well.       But here's the point:    playing against WB is not like playing Sullivan Central or Volunteer, if you get a chance to bury them and you don't then it can come back to bite you.     If DB takes a big lead into the half and then lets up I will be shocked.

I think DB is going to come out pi&*&* after losing a tough one to us @ home.

I totally disagree.  Especially with everyone in 6A making playoffs, in fact I think the opposite.  If you drill a teams eyes shut-then the next time you play the players and coaching staff remember that. 

Blazer- I bet you were a Spurrier fan when he was at Florida too.

Score doesn't matter,a lot of fans will still leave during the 3ed.There may not be a Central or Volunteer in the conference but if DB can't beat most of these teams every year,I would  be shocked as well.Maryville's 2ed and 3ed's could probably go undefeated  against all of them