William Blount Governors vs. Dobyns-Bennett Indians

Governm

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oridgecat:  Yes, the Governors are back where they belong.

BarneySox:  Our scoreboard wasn't given to us by the county.  Our Athletic Director spearheaded this nice addition and it is being paid for by the contributions of sponsors who are being advertised.

RW87: Since the Jamboree fiasco of last year, the Administration along with the BCSD have worked hard together to develop better traffic patterns into and out of the stadium.  Friday night, the traffic ran smooth (considering that the venue is STILL somewhat limited in entrance and exit points).  The good thing is, we are trying to learn from our mistakes and right the problems (btw, how is the P.A. system doing there at your stadium?).

WaCoJaCo: to get back to the point of this thread.  DB will be another stiff test for the young Govs and a good measuring stick for our program I hope.  IF you are able to attend, you will see a team who seems to be moving in a positive direction but who still has a ways to go.

RW87: Since the Jamboree fiasco of last year, the Administration along with the BCSD have worked hard together to develop better traffic patterns into and out of the stadium.  Friday night, the traffic ran smooth (considering that the venue is STILL somewhat limited in entrance and exit points).  The good thing is, we are trying to learn from our mistakes and right the problems (btw, how is the P.A. system doing there at your stadium?).

Govman....I would agree. It was much easier in and out. Big line at the ticket booth but it moved quickly as did the concession line. Nice job by the WB group handling a nice size crowd.

Govman....I would agree. It was much easier in and out. Big line at the ticket booth but it moved quickly as did the concession line. Nice job by the WB group handling a nice size crowd.

ML ... the big question is: Were the tires and windows still intact on your vehicle after the game?   :rolleyes:   And I'm just waiting on Rebelwoman to blast me about that "p.a. system" comment ...

ML ... the big question is: Were the tires and windows still intact on your vehicle after the game?   :rolleyes:   And I'm just waiting on Rebelwoman to blast me about that "p.a. system" comment ...

Just one tire flattened and a side window smashed... Much better than previous years. I think they will actually like me one of these days....

Could somebody tell me where the William Blount vs. Dobyns-Bennett thread is?

I thought WB had already conceded the game to DB B) . ,joke 91.From everything I've read,this is a pretty tough group at WB and will bring all they have until the end.However,If they have problems with their O-line  , DB's linebackers will be in the backfield all night.I think DB will try some new things this week on offense as well.14 points is not a number you will win many games with unless you have a great defense.

ML ... the big question is: Were the tires and windows still intact on your vehicle after the game? :rolleyes: And I'm just waiting on Rebelwoman to blast me about that "p.a. system" comment ...

No blasting from me GM. We made nice at the basketball game remember? I was even at one of your neighbors house pretty late after the Heritage game, I didn't even roll your yard! Lol!! The PA system has been fixed as Rebelsman said. The Heritage game I couldn't hear a thing Judd was saying but he made up for this week. Good luck against DB. I saw them Friday night. Pretty good team heading this way. Edited by rebelwoman87