Week 3: Central at Catholic

chsbobcat09

This will be a MUCH stiffer task for my Bobcats than the first two gms were. Catholic got demolished by a very good CPA team and will definitely be looking to get back on track. My Bobcats are 2-0 behind two very good Defensive performances allowing only 3 pts in 2 games. This will be different though, Im gona say Central wins a close one 21-17. GO BOBCATS!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a MUCH stiffer task for my Bobcats than the first two gms were. Catholic got demolished by a very good CPA team and will definitely be looking to get back on track. My Bobcats are 2-0 behind two very good Defensive performances allowing only 3 pts in 2 games. This will be different though, Im gona say Central wins a close one 21-17. GO BOBCATS!

Catholic didn't get demolished as much as self destructed. They turned the ball over 4 times in the red zone. First TO was a pick 6 after driving down the field pretty easily. Not going to beat many good teams when you have 3 INT and 2 fumbles. We gave up two long runs of 80 and 50yds. We actually had more totally yards than CPA. I expect thenIrish to come out and put quite a few points on the board and beat the Bobcats handily.

it is really hard to tell where KC is at this point.....there was an expectation that the season would not have started out like it has.....then again, the same could be said about us.......it is not out of reach for the imagination to think that KC could win this game by the smallest of margain; Booger assumes that would be an upset...

..Booger Pickin KC

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

It's hard to tell just how good Central is because of the teams they've played thus far. Friday night will answer alot of questions about Central and Catholic.

I agree with this for sure. This is the first real test for Central this year. I think there defense will be very good and well prepared for Catholic. The one interesting thing about this game will be Coach Slade going up against Coach Matthews. With all that said I think the team with the better athlete wins and that will be Catholic as I look for Amari Rogers to get touches early and create some plays not for himself buy open up everyone else.... Catholic 28 Central 24

It's hard to tell just how good Central is because of the teams they've played thus far. Friday night will answer alot of questions about Central and Catholic.

Excellent point.  Irishbball was correct, the Irish really hurt themselves. They ran the ball very well against CPA, but the turnovers were an issue. Catholic should bounce back this week, but the Bobcats won't be a gimme, it'll be tough. The Irish are getting healthy each week.

Central's magic carpet ride ends this week unfortunately. I'd love to see them whip the school that will have to move to private due to the new tssaa ruling.

If the TSSAA is a true enforcer, there will be a few public schools moving too.  Once a public school moves over to DII, all these rules will be re-written or amended.