Gca vs Campbell county

Raven52

Yep, Chicken Noodle and Tomato are their favorites. Use your noodle and figure out what you want to call. game starts at 7pm, do be there around 6:55. Bring your own paper and crayons to draw up your plays.

I usually just use bottle caps and things I find laying around on the ground and draw in the dirt.

Will that work for you guys? I might need to bring my own dirt though because I think y'all have artificial turf.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on the field during practice at Boyd Buchanan all the time. I assure you that it means absolutely nothing. Coaches don't listen to dads no matter how much we help with things.

I can't decide if you're a dad of a kid not getting play time, a kid not getting play time, or a rival trying to cause problems. One thing I do know is you're a Richard.

I LOVE that!  hope you don't mind if I steal that quote!

I'm on the field during practice at Boyd Buchanan all the time. I assure you that it means absolutely nothing. Coaches don't listen to dads no matter how much we help with things.

I can't decide if you're a dad of a kid not getting play time, a kid not getting play time, or a rival trying to cause problems. One thing I do know is you're a Richard.

I LOVE that! hope you don't mind if I steal that quote!

Go ahead.

I credit my father for that one.

If he was aggravated with me he would start a sentence "listen here Richard...."

My name is Mark. Lol