Marion Co @ Boyd Buc

reaction

If Boyd's field is as crappy as it was when i played there in 04-05 then i think mc will still win just have a lot of players with twisted ankles cause of Boyd's pot holes in their field...good luck warriors maybe here in the next 2-3 years Grundy will show up to play..cause the last time i remember Grundy playin Marion close was 04 or 05..shoulda won that game..best game i played in..

Old Pirate says ole Roy has got a point, a HEEP of you Jasperlite fellers is acting like you plum fergot how it feels to have a bullseye on you. OP says the real rumor by many Jasperlites is, Jasper by a lot. The Warrior D according to the True Believers is nobody can consistently move the ball against a SOS coached team. Dad burnit, ifin he had known that QB was a real good runner from Peabody and ifin he had known the captain has more formations than shown in SP's 1st two games he would have made his adjustments before the game LOPAO..... Figure them Private city fellers jest might have a wrinkle or two. Point here is, if the Bucs are not predictable on offense, the swamp could get a tad pesky for the Warriors battling circle flies and a game plan with a few wrinkles!

That man at Ronnies red eye said the SOS requested any and all formations that Reynolds man is going to run. You durn Jasperlites get on here and run the piehole when your playing a bad team but a good team you dont hear much out of little rikki or hatr1234. They must be hiding out under them rocks like the morlocks. You think im joking but im not.

Old Pirate says ole Roy has got a point, a HEEP of you Jasperlite fellers is acting like you plum fergot how it feels to have a bullseye on you. OP says the real rumor by many Jasperlites is, Jasper by a lot. The Warrior D according to the True Believers is nobody can consistently move the ball against a SOS coached team. Dad burnit, ifin he had known that QB was a real good runner from Peabody and ifin he had known the captain has more formations than shown in SP's 1st two games he would have made his adjustments before the game LOPAO..... Figure them Private city fellers jest might have a wrinkle or two. Point here is, if the Bucs are not predictable on offense, the swamp could get a tad pesky for the Warriors battling circle flies and a game plan with a few wrinkles!

So let me get this straight, what your saying is that rather than change things up and give the Pirates their best chance to win, 'the captain' as you call him, instead chose not to change things that weren't working against sequatchie and take a loss. All those formations and offenses that they run and he couldn't come up with something besides the same few plays that he ran. So he took a loss in that game all where he could keep the score a little closer against a hated rival? That's pretty Impressive I might say. Then, you feel the game was interesting until several Pirates got earholed and instead of believing in his players to get the job done, sparrow went back to the same stagnant offense that he knew wouldn't work. Wow, unbelievable!! Still had the QB and kennemore. By the way, didn't you trash him and his dad last year as well? Yep recon so!! Don't you have more banks to close down or coaches to run off because of playing time?

• Upvote 1

So let me get this straight, what your saying is that rather than change things up and give the Pirates their best chance to win, 'the captain' as you call him, instead chose not to change things that weren't working against sequatchie and take a loss. All those formations and offenses that they run and he couldn't come up with something besides the same few plays that he ran. So he took a loss in that game all where he could keep the score a little closer against a hated rival? That's pretty Impressive I might say. Then, you feel the game was interesting until several Pirates got earholed and instead of believing in his players to get the job done, sparrow went back to the same stagnant offense that he knew wouldn't work. Wow, unbelievable!! Still had the QB and kennemore. By the way, didn't you trash him and his dad last year as well? Yep recon so!! Don't you have more banks to close down or coaches to run off because of playing time?

TTP is you saying Grider threw the game against that Caine man? What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you are just real mad cause you been saying how nobody can get an inch on the SOS defence and a few average teams have scored and exposed weakness. You think im joking but im not.

TTP is you saying Grider threw the game against that Caine man? What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you are just real mad cause you been saying how nobody can get an inch on the SOS defence and a few average teams have scored and exposed weakness. You think im joking but im not.

Hey Captain Bozo take your junk back to your SP discussions.

I am actually surprised that the sp folks are on this page at all let alone on coacht..after the beatin by sequatchie county and Marion county..barely beatin Bledsoe, lettin copper run all over em, you'd think theyd be out on that ol crappy ball field of theirs workin on a new offensive scheme to get the ball rollin..or maybe they just out recruitin kids from other counties to load up fer next year..ya think ima jokin but i aint..

I am actually surprised that the sp folks are on this page at all let alone on coacht..after the beatin by sequatchie county and Marion county..barely beatin Bledsoe, lettin copper run all over em, you'd think theyd be out on that ol crappy ball field of theirs workin on a new offensive scheme to get the ball rollin..or maybe they just out recruitin kids from other counties to load up fer next year..ya think ima jokin but i aint..

Old Pirate says you rock dwellers aka Yellow Jackets should be concerned about running off the backwoods SAKIA - fer you youngons, Self Appointed Know It Alls and concede you program would have been much better off if the Bryant Bros had been left alone. That said, many that quit, left or jest got Yellow would stayed. Venom served to the nearly dead or terminally ill....

The Bryant boys caused a lot of drama..werent made out to be what everybody thought they was..only reason they got the job was due to family workin in the school system..cannon co and several counties in our area tend to let the small town politics ruin the game that everybody loves..now that coach Tate is a good one..he did good coachin up the junior jackets and it will only get better as them boys get up to the high school..