Oak Ridge @ Sevier County

tnchad1980

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Oak Ridge
    • Sevier County

My prediction is a great game.. Sevier Countys defense shows light then looks aweful. Depending on which Defense shows up. I think Oak Ridge pulls the victory. Don't know why. just got that feeling. But Oak Ridge will have to score quiet a few.

Oak Ridge     45

Smoky Bears 42

I think it depends on who is in based on the offensive rotation. Several key 2 way players. An example would be is devonte in at corner is banks in at corner etc. When the best 11 are in they are pretty good when they sub due to involvement with the offense they will fall of quite a bit talent wise with the back ups or rotate guys. But your right the SC D will be the key and its the new found runners that scare me more than guys like tee. He will get his but can the Bears consistently stop the run game? That is the question. Either way I like the Bears by 3 TDS simply because I am a classless fool.  :huh: 

GoBears!

Edited by gobears89

And a new recierver emerged last week #8 had a great game think he had 165 yds and 2 td's. Louisiana might know his name or the correct stats on his performance.

Conner ritz is 8 and he is very talented for sure. And I agree #4 could be the best weapon so far but thats what is so dangerous about this Bears team they have several guys who can go off any night. Deuce just hits the open guy.

GB

Edited by gobears89

Catlett might be a good defensive coordinator, but he sucked as a head coach at Clinton. Players quit left and right and transferred to other schools. Think we only had 39 players his last year at Clinton.

I know, I'm just being facetious ha ha. He was god awful. Honestly, when Shattuck left I thought y'all should've hired Scotty Harrel. He got the shaft. Clinton boy and everything. He would've been a good HC. Boy, was he fun to watch while at Clinton, too. Great QB.

I know, I'm just being facetious ha ha. He was god awful. Honestly, when Shattuck left I thought y'all should've hired Scotty Harrel. He got the shaft. Clinton boy and everything. He would've been a good HC. Boy, was he fun to watch while at Clinton, too. Great QB.

Yes he did get shafted. Last I heard, he was at OR. Is he still there?

Obviously have seen SC several times and also the OR/Farragut game. Wildcats have superior line play on both sides of the ball and the better defense. SC will be able to pass some but just like DB the defense will struggle to get stops which puts too much pressure on our offense. OR by two TD's 

Obviously have seen SC several times and also the OR/Farragut game. Wildcats have superior line play on both sides of the ball and the better defense. SC will be able to pass some but just like DB the defense will struggle to get stops which puts too much pressure on our offense. OR by two TD's 

You saw us in a loss. What makes you think we have superior line play on both sides? Although I think the score in the Farragut game is misleading. We make a few plays earlier in that game it's a different story. I'll take 2 Bears fans picking against them, though lol