Dresden Lions @ UC Tornadoes (streak ends on Oct 16)

TheReaper

Hey! horse why don't you just gallop back to your thread and let us have our fun talking about this game. I'm sure there is plenty of people for you to annoy over there. You are right. We will have to play the Stangs at Paul Ward Stadium. Big Whoop. I don't know about Dresden but UC has a pretty good winning percentage there. Not as scary as you think it is. Just saying.

We will talk later if we are both fortunate enough.

Dude now you are talking some real crap. Nobody on the UC team is even thinking about you. Sounds to me like you are trying to convince yourself of something, I'm not sure what it is but if you think our QB is worried about getting hit by anybody on your team , you are smoking crack. I want this game now more than ever. You will have plenty of swallow once this game is over. We will take care of business just like always. I say Bring It. All this confidence you speak of will soon taste like poison. Just so you know, I'm enjoying our conversation. Please keep posting whatever you want. You are making the T fun.

big swo, you uc fans are arrogant, how dare anyone speak of walking on the same field as uc. You've won 33 in a row which is unheard of and something to be proud of but don't forget just a few short years ago you didn't even make playoffs. Talent comes and talent goes. But your arrogance or the Crack your smoking has you fibbing to us if you think you can convince west tenn you are not thinking about dresden who just spanked Trenton who uc had to come from behind to bear by only 2 td's. Lol sounds like you better be thinking of them and come at us with something else than some old false cliche, one game at a time. Edited by stangfan89

I resemble that remark!!! I should be paid for my picks this year. Batting 1000. Picked Westview to win in a close game over Dresden. Picked Milan to beat huntingdon. Picked Trenton in a close one. But I did say if we keep it close we could beat Trenton. Picking UC by 14 !! Curse is on for the Turdnados

lol

Hey! horse why don't you just gallop back to your thread and let us have our fun talking about this game. I'm sure there is plenty of people for you to annoy over there. You are right. We will have to play the Stangs at Paul Ward Stadium. Big Whoop. I don't know about Dresden but UC has a pretty good winning percentage there. Not as scary as you think it is. Just saying.

You sure are getting defensive about a team you arent even worried about! We dont want any special attention, and I never said you should be worried or scared, but you better not overlook us either. You have a tendency of blowing up on anybody who doesnt agree with whatever you say. Are you mad because we spanked Trenton worse than UC did lol All Im saying is give Dresden some credit man, these boys are the real deal, and UC isnt the only show in this district. Again, Union City has an outstanding football team, but so does Dresden. Stop getting so bent out of shape just because we have confidence in our team just like you do in yours.

great post.

big swo, you uc fans are arrogant, how dare anyone speak of walking on the same field as us. You've won 33 in a row which is unheard of and something to be proud of but don't forget just a few short years ago you didn't even make playoffs. Talent comes and talent goes. But your arrogance or the Crack your smoking has you fibbing g to us if you think you. An convince west tenn you are not thinking about dresden who just spanked Trenton who uc had to come from behind to bear by only 2 td's. Lol sounds like you better be thinking of them and come at us with something else than some old false cliche, one game at a time.

Hey man if you will read this thread a little better you will see that I was just having a little fun with Reaper and SOD. I wanted to rattle their cages just a bit. However it looks like I forgot to mention your team so now you have to remind all of us that you exist. Okay . You exist. We know where you guys are. We will deal with you if and when the time comes. I was only kidding with the Dresden posters anyway. But I'm not kidding when I say that we ARE NOT thinking about you AT ALL. It's way too far off.