Mairvul goes ovur two Beer-Den

STARSNBARS

Bearden has shown great improvement from last year.  But still have shown signs of youth with inconsistent play.  Offense has some weapons at their disposal if clicking.  Maryville has been status quo throughout.  Defense is not as talented as last year, but that was one of a kind, and this team has improved each week.  Offensively, GQ is still GQ, enough said.  Rebels will roll. 

Murvil 49

BHS 14

42-7 Halftime

Bearden has shown great improvement from last year.  But still have shown signs of youth with inconsistent play.  Offense has some weapons at their disposal if clicking.  Maryville has been status quo throughout.  Defense is not as talented as last year, but that was one of a kind, and this team has improved each week.  Offensively, GQ is still GQ, enough said.  Rebels will roll. 

Murvil 49

BHS 14

42-7 Halftime

Wow that's scary, someone on here thinks like I do because I posted the same exact halftime score and game score on post number #48. Like how you think, we wouldn't get into any arguments.

Agree rebels d this year is a work in progress. They seemed to give up chunks of yards compared to the last couple of years defense. Once they hit that playoffs, I hope they have all the kinks worked out. It will take an outstanding offense to beat this team, because if needed they will score above 50pts at will. This is assuming everyone is healthy for the Rebels.