Best 10 Teams in State- All Classifications

Spartan4Life

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's that? They've blown out everybody they have played, with the exception of Alcoa, and they have one of the best defenses in TN I think.

my opinion...Defense has had some struggles both in the line and the D-backs. O-line was destroyed vs Alcoa, particularly in the 2nd half. To compete at 6-A the line play must improve. I think they miss Gaylor on the sideline as well....particularly his defensive play calling. Time will tell but

again...JMO. 

Edited by MLREB

We shouldn't be back up there yet, but it's safe to say you labeled yourself with that comment. Nice try tho

my opinion...Defense has had some struggles both in the line and the D-backs. O-line was destroyed vs Alcoa, particularly in the 2nd half. To compete at 6-A the line play must improve. I think they miss Gaylor on the sideline as well....particularly his defensive play calling. Time will tell but

again...JMO. 

Until someone beats Maryville, they are #1. Typical Maryville team, they just keep getting stronger every week. Up 17-3 at Science Hill. SHHS driving when SCHS QB Bedard went down. He was pretty good, about on par with Xavier Malone of Fulton. No telling where it would have went from there.  But... Fulton couldn't  get over the hump with one of the most talented QB's to grace East Tennessee in years. Not many 6A teams will play Alcoa or Fulton. 

1. Maryville

2. Brentwood Academy

3. MBA

4. Oakland

5. CPA

6. MUS

7. Alcoa

8. Blackman

9. Baylor

10. Independence

Next 10 (no order)- Ooltewah, Fulton, Union City, Arlington, Morristown West, Whitehaven, CAK, McCallie, Riverdale, Hillsboro

It's really hard to say, and this is just myedumacated guess, there's alot of solid teams across the state

No disrespect to Riverdale of whom i have a lot of respect for. My friend and former college roommate Eric Locke went there. But how are they even mentioned? Didn't Blackman shut them out? On top of losing to frankin and a 1 pt win over coffee? Not saying they aren't a good team but top 10 regardless of class. No respect for sevier,west, oak ridge, or even rhea?

Edited by fooseball96

Tell me a little about Liberty Tech. They struggled with a very average Dyersburg team last week. What makes them top 10 in your opinion? I don't know much about that area of the state.

That avg Dburg team u speak of was only avg because on injury...and Friday night they seemed to have plenty of the injured back including dat man deshawn fields in the backfield...forgive me Dburg fans for misspelling if it is

On to Liberty...we have had anywhere from 3-5 different starters miss each game due to injury or other circumstances and we're doing fine...our own offense turns the ball over 4x a game and it hasn't been an issue until this past wknd

Our D wins games, ask Henry co, ask Milan, ask NS, shoot ask that fool from wooddale what 3 quarters vs our starters is like...and finally u can ask Dburg fans while their team faded by halftime our boys were still ready to run, hence why they didn't score after the 2nd quarter...we ain't bad