Bradley Central 4-2 (1-2) @ the Fred. Dobyns-Bennett 4-2 (2-1)

Indian423

Nah he is probably right. Going into the first game of te season, they was only 2 games I was scared about this year. That's maryville and DB. Only losses I feel like we will lose by 25 plus. I do hope we can keep it close against DB. I just don't see it.

Only one team in this Region I counted as an automatic loss. 2 others as likely loses but could be won. The rest either were or are winnable.

Hey DB fans. We are expecting pretty bad storms here in cleveland tomorrow. Lightning, hail and all that good stuff. How long does it take y'all to call off the game or if y'all do? Game time decision or ealrier the day? Maybe hopefully it oases around all of us, but doesn't look good. Hate to make that trip ad they call it off. Ok sure motels won't be cheap at all any where around there due to the dogs game

Hey DB fans. We are expecting pretty bad storms here in cleveland tomorrow. Lightning, hail and all that good stuff. How long does it take y'all to call off the game or if y'all do? Game time decision or ealrier the day? Maybe hopefully it oases around all of us, but doesn't look good. Hate to make that trip ad they call it off. Ok sure motels won't be cheap at all any where around there due to the dogs game

We're a hour and a half east of Knoxville. You won't see any dogs up this way.

Agree completely... I have ran into more people this year " long time fans 40+ 50+ Years " and fans of the past several just bluntly say his time is done ... Everyone sees this and everyone complains but like all say " he will decide when it's time" .... I'm tired of him kicking that right leg out when a play about succeeds "like .. Almost" ... It's just his time and I agree with a lot that if he could be a AD at DB and then DB go after a "green" coach;) it would be a success .. But with the good ole buddy system Clark will be able to pick who he wants as next coach and that scares the pee out of me !!!!

Are you finally coming back around? It is coaching. Coaching, coaching, coaching. GQ and staff are the proof. Every time GC does a little better you think he's the greatest. He is a nice man. He cares about the kids. But he's forgetting how to coach, especially under pressure. I've been consistent about this for years now - ever since the 1 and out phenomenon began. And his one liners are even beginning to stink. The kids deserve leaders with the determination and ability to turn the program into a Maryville level program. We could all enjoy an annual DB / Maryville Classic. I hate to say it because he gets on my nerves, somebody like Cook. He turned the band program around with determination. He learned the skill. Credit where credit's due. They're going to nationals again. Last time they just missed top 10 out of about 100. The football program deserves no less. Not because DB is something special. Rather, that the coaches and team should want to do better an go to the next level. Right now, status quo seems to be good enough. That chain needs to be rattled all the way to the Board of Education. We need to be consistent on the side of "change needed".

Edited by kingindian33

i have heard a lot of people say Maryville has coaching all the way down to the pewees and that is what helps Maryville ( one stat I would like to know is : how many kids on the current Maryville team/start have grown up in Maryville?) ... The reason I say this is I really feel like a coach Like GQ makes the players and not the way they grow up in same community being taught football !! Ex: I know some teams out of state that don't even have peewee and they have succeeded just since the new coach has arrived!!

Here in Kingsport we have a lot of wasted talent , some amazing talent -(heck we have had 3 play in the NFL the last 5 years)......to many leave the school and there is a lot of kids that need to be playing ball that don't and several kids quit before they get to be juniors seniors .Graham doesnt try to retain them like he should , just lets them run away (I'm not speaking of King) I can name several the last several years going back to the 90s .. I just feel like everyone is tired of the Graham "I will take care of your son " mentality... He has done it a lot and he doesn't play the best players when he needs to be / doesn't play them enough because he is afraid to hurt ones feelings and it will never change nor get better until he hangs up his jokes !!! I know it happens at schools but I bet it doesn't at Maryville !!!

Edited by kingindian33

b1s....Taik hit frum me.....tham postulate eckzams ain't no fun.....Ewe waik upp and all tha nurses haiv a littull smart alleccy smirk on thair faces....Eye may putt oft tha theorm eckzam fer a while..... :huh:

I heard about a guy having one of those exams, about halfway through he turned to his doctor and said, "you know that in Arkansas we would be legally married now...."

So true. Our best chance at a gold ball will be Elizabethton, but that means they have to go thru Alcoa, and I think we all know how that will end. Then in 2A the winner of Hampton/Sullivan North may have a shot but I don't know, there is just something that happens when you cross that line into Knox County and beyond...

Sorry Blazer but Trezevant is in 2A this year. They just might mercy rule whoever gets to play them in the championship game.