Mairvul heads down two Lowur Allin-Wick

STARSNBARS

Thats awesome Spanky. Maybe you and ole J-Bird could work out a deal to play each other and finally get Maryville its first out of state game going! Then we could yell FEED THE PUPS!! Lol Good luck in the championship! Don't think y'all will need it though.

LOL-we've actually talked about trying to get together to either do 7:7 or scrimmage-the problem is that ya'll start much earlier than we do and our schedules don't really mesh.  I do like the idea tho-i'd love to bring my squad over to see how "real" high school football looks!!!

LOL-we've actually talked about trying to get together to either do 7:7 or scrimmage-the problem is that ya'll start much earlier than we do and our schedules don't really mesh. I do like the idea tho-i'd love to bring my squad over to see how "real" high school football looks!!!

Maybe you can plan a field trip to Dobbyns Bennett next year for your squad. Great venue for football. If you get a chance tonight check out the QB for Clinton on Rivalrythursday.com. As my buddy SweetScience says "Thack ain't no joke!" He can really sling the ball. Edited by rebelwoman87

sx eye'm heerin ov one neadin' bettur servuss inn tha Union Groav urea.... :popcorneater:

Just making sure you were aware of that one-good to hear you are on it. He's recorded some good "test" times. There's another "smart" tyke in the county who is currently getting his tutoring at home. Valdemort should be advertising your services with the family - I think he knows them. Just got to make sure valdemort remembers the priorities at murvil. This kid can really "spin it" (essay papers of course). :popcorneater:

Maybe you can plan a field trip to Dobbyns Bennett next year for your squad. Great venue for football. If you get a chance tonight check out the QB for Clinton on Rivalrythursday.com. As my buddy SweetScience says "Thack ain't no joke!" He can really sling the ball.

was planning on watching-Tyler was a freshman my last year at Clinton High-actually have a funny story about him: we were playing Karns at Karns-our 2nd string punter got hurt in warm-ups, the first string punter got hurt during the game-we had to go to the 3rd string punter who was our qb at the time.  i was freakin out cuz i was thinking "we are one play away from having to use our 4th string punter-who the heck is that gonna be???????" ended up i got Tyler "ready" to be our 4th string punter-CRAZY!!!!! Moral of the story is-you better know who your back-ups are going to be!!!

was planning on watching-Tyler was a freshman my last year at Clinton High-actually have a funny story about him: we were playing Karns at Karns-our 2nd string punter got hurt in warm-ups, the first string punter got hurt during the game-we had to go to the 3rd string punter who was our qb at the time. i was freakin out cuz i was thinking "we are one play away from having to use our 4th string punter-who the heck is that gonna be???????" ended up i got Tyler "ready" to be our 4th string punter-CRAZY!!!!! Moral of the story is-you better know who your back-ups are going to be!!!

Great story Spanky. I've got to tell SS to read it.

30 yard crew and other fellow Red Rebel fans-my squad continued it's domination of Western North Carolina middle school teams by winning 29-0 last night-it made us back to back conference champions and 7-0 on the year.  We finish the season off next Wednesday night at Kidd-Brewer Stadium on the beautiful campus of Appalachian State University at 6:30.  On the year we've outscored opponents 287-24 with 5 shutouts!! Thank you Jay Malone for giving me my first coaching job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Sounds like some Great Coaching going on there Spanky !! Would be Awesome if you made it back to the "Black Hole" some day !!

Because murvil is off this week, does anybody know where star's garbage service has been focusing its services? I know of a couple really good county kids who just need a little extra push to make the jump. Plus, with the upper ET teams now on the schedule, there might be an opportunity or two for those kids to come partake in the fine English program at murvil high.

Best be focusing his efforts in Little Havana.

Coach Mac has those kids rolling at a pace not seen since the days of Mr. 200 MPH.

Good team at Eagleton this year.