Mairvul heads down two Lowur Allin-Wick

STARSNBARS

I was telling my OR buds last night that this is a dangerous game for us Stars. We tend to come out flat after the bye.

rw87 speeks troof......Hardun Valley wuz aftur a buy laist yeer..... :huh:

Eye jist hoap we go down thair and down't haiv enny trubble "feadin tha dawg".... :popcorneater:

tugofwar.gif?w=240

Edited by STARSNBARS

Hope we can get Gov 91 to set with us next Friday Night. This game will be 35-7 at halftime and 42-14 by end.  Maryville will take this lightly and have to get their chin strap knocked off a few times before they wake up and realize WB came to play. Seen this type game many times in the past but when your dealing with teenagers they can get real over confident. Because a team is 2-5 don't mean they are going to just lay down from the start.

Hope we can get Gov 91 to set with us next Friday Night. This game will be 35-7 at halftime and 42-14 by end. Maryville will take this lightly and have to get their chin strap knocked off a few times before they wake up and realize WB came to play. Seen this type game many times in the past but when your dealing with teenagers they can get real over confident. Because a team is 2-5 don't mean they are going to just lay down from the start.

Barney,

That won't happen.This WB team is in the same place they were last year after they let the Farragut game get out of hand. By that I mean they have put themselves in a position where they really have nothing to play for. Even if they sell out and win 2 of the last 3 they will still have to go on the road in the playoffs and play a team they won't have a snowballs chance against.