Marion @ Bledsoe

TheTruthPrevails

Roy, Old Pirate says a HEEP of them jailhouse skillet slingers had an uprising some time back over softball. Recon over the generations theys a HEEP of Jasper skillet slingers that has been taught well. Figure this mess will fester like a big nasty boil, then comes the nasty mess!

I sure hope not. The kids deserve better than that. Though that does seem to be the direction.

Roy, Old Pirate says a HEEP of them jailhouse skillet slingers had an uprising some time back over softball. Recon over the generations theys a HEEP of Jasper skillet slingers that has been taught well. Figure this mess will fester like a big nasty boil, then comes the nasty mess! BTW, with so many Jasper skillet heads so confused OP ain't surprised!

I'm sorry but I really don't understand that language. Is that English or slanglish? What does SOS mean for us newbies?

I'm sorry but I really don't understand that language. Is that English or slanglish? What does SOS mean for us newbies?

Youngon, listen up: SOS= Snake Oil Salesman, SS or skillet slinger = not male human, skillet head = male slapped with a skillet by SS or Not Male Human, Jasperlites = Jasper folkes after their commitment to tithing for their head coach! Recon that should help. BTW, the fellers round the jailhouse easily brings home the bacon in this feud Edited by OLD PIRATE

Youngon, listen up: SOS= Snake Oil Salesman, SS or skillet slinger = not male human, skillet head = male slapped with a skillet by SS or Not Male Human, Jasperlites = Jasper folkes after their commitment to tithing for their head coach! Recon that should help. BTW, the fellers round the jailhouse easily brings home the bacon in this feud

you left out TNTBSUS and LOPWOAO 

Everyone knows that Walters is the better fit QB for the system, and had he not transferred to NJ he would have still been the QB. However, Massengale did a tremendous job managing this team last year. He handed the ball off well, executed the plays well, threw the ball well, and just managed the game well. He is very capable, however, we seen the offense change a lot when he had to come in. It became a more compact wingt j stead of a spread version. I expect that to change a little over the next couple of weeks. He is capable of running the spread type. He may not be as athletic as Walters but he is definitely athletic. I think the key is Saylors. That youngun is the best runner in my opinion, and I expect him to do more out of the backfield this week like screen passes etc. Bledsoe will be ready because they do have a good enough team to shake things up early, but these Jasper boys are hungry and want to win just as much as anyone after the Boyd loss. Good luck.