Dobyns-Bennett vs Bearden

WaCoJaCo

This could be an exciting game. Bearden is improved and DB is not as good a originally advertised. I think DB wins this one but I would be surprised if Bearden pulls it out late in the 4th quarter. DB by 6 points

I think some of DB's players are as good as advertised, but there is something else to consider...  what if DB is intentionally throwing games in order to ensure a round 1 rematch with Maryville?

Looking forward to heading up that way to Kingsport this Friday.  I've been excited for this game since the schedule came out.  Didn't really think this game would mean as much as it does for playoff seeding like it does now, but maybe we'll bring a large group of fans up to watch.  Maybe all of the DB kids will give up this week so that our boys have a shot at pulling the upset.

Looking forward to heading up that way to Kingsport this Friday.  I've been excited for this game since the schedule came out.  Didn't really think this game would mean as much as it does for playoff seeding like it does now, but maybe we'll bring a large group of fans up to watch.  Maybe all of the DB kids will give up this week so that our boys have a shot at pulling the upset.

Put in a fullback for extra blocking and throw on every down. Literally throw on every down. Oh and also be in aue of our great stadium with the upper deck. Praise the Band!

Edited by WaCoJaCo

I can see some material for next week's show...

TT: Coach, welcome back to Biggies.

COACH: Thanks Tom, it's good to see you again.

TT: It's good to be seen.  Well let's delve right into last week's game.  The Knox Bearden Bulldogs came to the Fred and it was certainly no walk in the park...

COACH:  Tom, speaking of walking, did you know you might be a redneck if you take your Bulldog for a walk and you both use the tree at the corner.

TT:  Ha-ha, that's a good one, uh, now back to the game, the Bulldogs put on quite a show didn't they?

COACH:  Yes, Tom, and you saying "show" reminds me of when I was a kid, my mom took me to a Dog show and I won.

TT:  Heh-heh-heh, well really now, going back to last week's contest...