Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

The state champion are coming out of region 5 or 6.dresden could not come close to playing with wc.haven't seen nothing on ncs but doubt they could play with them either.

Lil Pony---UC and Dresden would beat Huntingdon by 30+ now. Both can play with the top teams from Region 5 and Region 6, but you're no longer one of them.

Talk to me next year......junior.

I believe we will both be there or I wouldn't say it, but we will go through the games first. I truly do like you, even if we kind of got off on a "rocky" start about a month ago. I will only refer to you as BigSwo from now on, but don't expect me to be as nice to some of those Huntingdon peeps. You are football knowledgeable and intelligent, I do respect you. Have a good weekend!

TheReaper (AKA-The Genius)

Respect

Congrats to WC.

Coulda, Shoulda, whatever...

Wayne County fielded the better squad last night.

Good luck the west of the way!

My only problem going back and reading this thread, that it is very apparent that a lot of the poster's here calling the Huntingdon fan base a bunch of sore looser crybaby's, and really relinquishing in Huntingdon's defeat, really don't know many people from Huntingdon... and that's sad.  There's a lot of hometown pride in Huntingdon, and it's a great place to live and raise a family.

We support our kids and our school, and are proud of each and every one of those kids that suit up on Friday night.  The exact same way each and every poster on this board does.  We beat our chest and have all the confidence in the world in the kids we've watched grow up.  I don't think any poster from Huntingdon needs to apologize for having hometown and school pride.

In saying that, all the high school fans from surrounding areas live it up, enjoy it... Huntingdon lost last night, feel good about that... Huntingdon will be just fine, I promise.  The ole' injury bug bites hard sometimes, but it is what it is... it's the nature of the beast in 1A football... 

Congrats to WC.

My only problem going back and reading this thread, that it is very apparent that a lot of the poster's here calling the Huntingdon fan base a bunch of sore looser crybaby's, and really relinquishing in Huntingdon's defeat, really don't know many people from Huntingdon... and that's sad. There's a lot of hometown pride in Huntingdon, and it's a great place to live and raise a family.

We support our kids and our school, and are proud of each and every one of those kids that suit up on Friday night. The exact same way each and every poster on this board does. We beat our chest and have all the confidence in the world in the kids we've watched grow up. I don't think any poster from Huntingdon needs to apologize for having hometown and school pride.

In saying that, all the high school fans from surrounding areas live it up, enjoy it... Huntingdon lost last night, feel good about that... Huntingdon will be just fine, I promise. The ole' injury bug bites hard sometimes, but it is what it is... it's the nature of the beast in 1A football...

+1

Congrats to WC.

My only problem going back and reading this thread, that it is very apparent that a lot of the poster's here calling the Huntingdon fan base a bunch of sore looser crybaby's, and really relinquishing in Huntingdon's defeat, really don't know many people from Huntingdon... and that's sad. There's a lot of hometown pride in Huntingdon, and it's a great place to live and raise a family.

We support our kids and our school, and are proud of each and every one of those kids that suit up on Friday night. The exact same way each and every poster on this board does. We beat our chest and have all the confidence in the world in the kids we've watched grow up. I don't think any poster from Huntingdon needs to apologize for having hometown and school pride.

In saying that, all the high school fans from surrounding areas live it up, enjoy it... Huntingdon lost last night, feel good about that... Huntingdon will be just fine, I promise. The ole' injury bug bites hard sometimes, but it is what it is... it's the nature of the beast in 1A football...

great post

Congrats to WC.

I'm sure most people in Huntingdon are nice people but you have a few posters on here that love to get on other teams threads & talk smack about the teams & talk about the kids & call them out by name. That would be the reason that people are giving those posters a hard time. Truly hate to hear about the injuries to the Stangs players.

talk about being stupid you the one that said dresden was the best team in the state a couple weeks ago.i didn't make any excuses.I didn't say anything about ifs and could haves or would haves.I said we were out coached and have been before. As a coach you have to prepare for injuries.And be able to move players around.To be able to run more than one play.

It'd be fun(ny) to see what Huntingdon's team looks like when Horse gets the chance to coach em  :roflolk:  :roflol:  :thumb:

Congrats to WC.

I don't know if you've read the whole thread or not but if you have then you have seen where there's several HHS posters that really rubbed some other posters wrong and most of the posters that have been bashing them since last nights game aren't from WC. WC respects HHS, you can count on that, and in no way is anybody downing the players. There's nothing wrong with being behind your team and supporting them, that's the way it should be, but no reason for dogging the other team for doing the same. Much respect for the program and fans but not much respect for a few of their posters.