6AAA Girls

Nortney

Congrats to Cumberland, Rhea and White tonight on district wins. Looks like everything is starting to shape up in the standings. White has been the suprise team so far this year. Cumberland is still the measuring stick though. Big games next week. Can't wait to see how things unfold.

Congrats to Cumberland, Rhea and White tonight on district wins. Looks like everything is starting to shape up in the standings. White has been the suprise team so far this year. Cumberland is still the measuring stick though. Big games next week. Can't wait to see how things unfold.

I've not seen Cumberland county girls plays before tonight, and after tonight, I don't see a close district game with them in it

White Co will see where they really are . If we can handle the press , we have a chance . Best team we have played by far . Good record against soft teams . This will be a good test .. I hope we have worked hard on the press  and i'm sure we have . We have to show poise and no fear . If we show fear , they will kill us .