BRUCETON VS HUNTINGDON

horse

just make sure 007 and horse are on at the same time. maybe the same person... anyway I may have gotten sodexo2 wrong but I got my answer about #8 he missed practice today and will be able to practice tomorrow.

buddy I'm on here all day long.ain't you the one that lives in jackson and and supports the Mustangs by listening to the games on radio

buddy I'm on here all day long.ain't you the one that lives in jackson and and supports the Mustangs by listening to the games on radio

I had to listen to the game because of work the last couple of weeks.  I listen to the WC radio because some of the ones on the 100.9 cant keep up with the names of the players or they want to talk about when they played to much.   Chip does a wonderful job and he should be running the whole show.

Rain the last couple of days  Hope all is well for the Mustangs to have a good week and get back to getting a win.

I had to listen to the game because of work the last couple of weeks.  I listen to the WC radio because some of the ones on the 100.9 cant keep up with the names of the players or they want to talk about when they played to much.   Chip does a wonderful job and he should be running the whole show.

Rain the last couple of days  Hope all is well for the Mustangs to have a good week and get back to getting a win.

Be careful! A couple of us said that last week and someone told us we shouldn't talk so bad about the media because they try real hard. It's unbearable to listen to. Chip is great though. I agree - wish he was the main guy.

I'd like to see #15 gets some touches this week, and the big boys to play mad from here on out!

i don't see it

can/will he block when he's NOT running the ball? And is he about the TEAM instead of about ME? If you think yes to both of those then sure! But coaches don't usually trust players that have left the program multiple time for whatever reason to carry the ball. Something else to think about.

+1

For you 4.  Slow your roll before you step to far.  #15 is not going to run the ball.  He is doing what the coaches want him to do.  Some of you need to start supporting the team and quit bashing.  Thanks Waker for the support and wanting to see a different look in the backfield but Ben is happy blocking at the position he is at and the coaches must be content with it because he has been there all season.  His roll is to block the LB and downfield blocking as well while on offense. Catch the ball when it is thrown which is rare but thats ok as well.  Now Ill be down in section J seats 1 2 3 and 4 if you want to talk to a grown man about it on Friday night.

Edited by tricklician

For you 4. Slow your roll before you step to far. #15 is not going to run the ball. He is doing what the coaches want him to do. Some of you need to start supporting the team and quit bashing. Thanks Waker for the support and wanting to see a different look in the backfield but Ben is happy blocking at the position he is at and the coaches must be content with it because he has been there all season. His roll is to block the LB and downfield blocking as well while on offense. Catch the ball when it is thrown which is rare but thats ok as well. Now Ill be down in section J seats 1 2 3 and 4 if you want to talk to a grown man about it on Friday night.

where in those post is anybody bashing the team??

No one bashing team tricklician, also guys I know about Mebane he was at fast pace saturday morning didnt get it looked on till then, I dont wanna share stuff on here like other people do unless it is obvious though, let our opponents 2nd guess stuff.  People on here shouldve kept their mouths shut about Johnson before we played Wayne County just sayin I know people didnt do it on purpose but we need to be quiet about that stuff.

No one bashing team tricklician, also guys I know about Mebane he was at fast pace saturday morning didnt get it looked on till then, I dont wanna share stuff on here like other people do unless it is obvious though, let our opponents 2nd guess stuff. People on here shouldve kept their mouths shut about Johnson before we played Wayne County just sayin I know people didnt do it on purpose but we need to be quiet about that stuff.

Thanks heard today out ballgame announcer may not be at the game this Friday. Also heard one of the radio show guys may fill in. That would be good so Chip can do more talking on the radio. He is good.