BRUCETON VS HUNTINGDON

horse

For you 4. Slow your roll before you step to far. #15 is not going to run the ball. He is doing what the coaches want him to do. Some of you need to start supporting the team and quit bashing. Thanks Waker for the support and wanting to see a different look in the backfield but Ben is happy blocking at the position he is at and the coaches must be content with it because he has been there all season. His roll is to block the LB and downfield blocking as well while on offense. Catch the ball when it is thrown which is rare but thats ok as well. Now Ill be down in section J seats 1 2 3 and 4 if you want to talk to a grown man about it on Friday night.

all i said was I don't see it.if he he was going to be put in the backfield he would have been in the backfield against WC.but that's funny coming from you about bashing somebody.

No one bashing team tricklician, also guys I know about Mebane he was at fast pace saturday morning didnt get it looked on till then, I dont wanna share stuff on here like other people do unless it is obvious though, let our opponents 2nd guess stuff. People on here shouldve kept their mouths shut about Johnson before we played Wayne County just sayin I know people didnt do it on purpose but we need to be quiet about that stuff.

I agree about Johnson shouldn't have gotten out on here but truthfully Coach Rice would have found out by Sunday morning at latest and prepped accordingly...I would have made sure I passed along the info onto my Wildcat FB page but wouldn't have said anything that Coach Rice wouldnt have told me. We had a kid or two who wasnt supposed to play vs yall but somehow they did(about 80%) n it nvr got out.

Not about one fan or another fan.  But what needs to happen after several of the players have been hurt for not only a short time but those players might be in pain all their life's.   Move on and Support all the players.   

This team still has alot of very good players and what they need to do is fill in those positions and get things going their way against Bruceton then against TC game 1st gAme  of the playoffs.  They have 2 week to figure it out and I know the Coaches will. 

Keep going to the games and supporting the team.  Man the game this past week was just like a playoff game.. the fans ..the band the weather.  All was great.

• Upvote 1

Not about one fan or another fan. But what needs to happen after several of the players have been hurt for not only a short time but those players might be in pain all their life's. Move on and Support all the players.

This team still has alot of very good players and what they need to do is fill in those positions and get things going their way against Bruceton then against TC game 1st gAme of the playoffs. They have 2 week to figure it out and I know the Coaches will.

Keep going to the games and supporting the team. Man the game this past week was just like a playoff game.. the fans ..the band the weather. All was great.

+1 good post

And we wonder why our sportsmanship has been questionable in a few games and we've gotten so many penalties after the whistle this year and we have players crying at halftime LOL. You take a look at this board and you will know why.... Did anybody at the game see how coach rice handled their player that got the taunting flag throw on him? I doubt anybody did because everybody was too busy crying about the officials that were calling the game for BOTH teams. He didn't pat him on the back and tell him good job and everything is gonna be okay. He did the exact opposite and i'm sure that it won't ever happen again. But if a coach from huntingdon did that parents would be crying to have them fired

• Upvote 1

And we wonder why our sportsmanship has been questionable in a few games and we've gotten so many penalties after the whistle this year and we have players crying at halftime LOL. You take a look at this board and you will know why.... Did anybody at the game see how coach rice handled their player that got the taunting flag throw on him? I doubt anybody did because everybody was too busy crying about the officials that were calling the game for BOTH teams. He didn't pat him on the back and tell him good job and everything is gonna be okay. He did the exact opposite and i'm sure that it won't ever happen again. But if a coach from huntingdon did that parents would be crying to have them fired

Post of the year....

If Swenson would have done what Rice did to that kid there would have been parents at Dillahunty's house later that night.  Shows the difference in towns and maybe, just maybe that's why WC won that game. By the way, I'm not taking a shot at Rice. It was the right move.  Just saying how our fans would have called for Swenson's head if he did it.

I have a kid on the team and when he's at practice, school or a game he's coach Rices, and I want mine to get yanked up if he acts wrong and that's the way pretty much all our parents are. We believe in our coaches as much as the players do. And you can bet if he has to give a jerking in a game it's going to be rough at practice on Monday, if not after the game. I have seen him line the whole team up and run gassers after games at home and on the road. If your coach ain't in complete control your team will struggle when being tested in close games. Good luck to y'all this week

I have a kid on the team and when he's at practice, school or a game he's coach Rices, and I want mine to get yanked up if he acts wrong and that's the way pretty much all our parents are. We believe in our coaches as much as the players do. And you can bet if he has to give a jerking in a game it's going to be rough at practice on Monday, if not after the game. I have seen him line the whole team up and run gassers after games at home and on the road. If your coach ain't in complete control your team will struggle when being tested in close games. Good luck to y'all this week

+1 

And if u saw the rest of that, the kid came back A few plays later and apologized to coach while coach Rice had his arm around him. These kids trust him as well as the parents.