DB RETURNS TO THE BORO TO BATTLE THE BLAZE.

. However, if DB accepts that they are a 1-and-done playoff team, they might as well not get on the bus.

Right on, attitude is everything.   I'm sure it's hard for the players not to buy into the hype, even if DB was 1-and-done in every previous playoff game (which they aren't) but who cares, this is a new season and a new team, what happened in the past is not relevant to today unless you let it be.      Just try to represent NET well in Mid TN and no matter what the score don't lay down and quit.

You guys should schedule a reg season game against DB, their stadium really sets the stage for a great atmosphere of HS football.

Yeah Our coaches have said what an awesome facility and team DB has and is Watched alot of HUDL. looks like a great place. We had a nice little place in west Texas where we played called Rattlif Stadium (Permian) I know this, We are gearing up for a tough fought game. Treating every game as if it is our toughest all year. Because ,essentially it will be. The stakes are  higher this game than last and will be the same next week  for whomever might win. 

Right on, attitude is everything.   I'm sure it's hard for the players not to buy into the hype, even if DB was 1-and-done in every previous playoff game (which they aren't) but who cares, this is a new season and a new team, what happened in the past is not relevant to today unless you let it be.      Just try to represent NET well in Mid TN and no matter what the score don't lay down and quit.

"unless you let it be"

You guys should schedule a reg season game against DB, their stadium really sets the stage for a great atmosphere of HS football.

Are you serious? Think about that.... 7 Region games vs Super 32 Teams... leaves 3 open dates to fill. We filled that with 2) 5A Super Teams Oak Ridge and Sevier County... and the lone local keeper on the schedule 5A Tennessee High. Not a chance in heck that DB would sign up a Super 32 Team from another Region.... and I doubt any Super 32 Team would

Are you serious? Think about that.... 7 Region games vs Super 32 Teams... leaves 3 open dates to fill. We filled that with 2) 5A Super Teams Oak Ridge and Sevier County... and the lone local keeper on the schedule 5A Tennessee High. Not a chance in heck that DB would sign up a Super 32 Team from another Region.... and I doubt any Super 32 Team would

Get in the playoffs regardless. As long as its a home and home, not sure what the problem is

Really?   DB bulldozing 5A Tennessee High gets them ready for Super 32 action?   I thought that has been the problem the last few years, too many local cupcakes on the schedule, and then the playoffs hit and....... well you know what happens then.      We have been told over and over on coachT that playing better competition makes you better, so why would you want to schedule easy wins, what does that accomplish?       Why not drop the other 5A teams and schedule Boone and Volunteer......     DB makes the playoffs regardless so I would think that they would want to play the best of the best in the regular season.

So Region 2 6A had a total of 3 Teams that played another Super 32 team outside their Region. And I am shocked at that. Riverdale played Franklin. Siegal played 2 - Ravenwood and Wilson Central. Warren County played Lebanon. Warren County played (2) 3A Teams as well. Cookeville played 1 3A/4A/5A

I'll look and see about Region 1

So Region 2 6A had a total of 3 Teams that played another Super 32 team outside their Region. And I am shocked at that. Riverdale played Franklin. Siegal played 2 - Ravenwood and Wilson Central. Warren County played Lebanon. Warren County played (2) 3A Teams as well. Cookeville played 1 3A/4A/5A

I'll look and see about Region 1

Not 1 Region 6A Team played another Super 32 Team outside of the Region during the season.... and I doubt they ever do