STARSNBARS

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing good can come of this.

1  No, Warren County can not win.  "Any given night" does not always apply

2  This game has no possibility of even building character, for either team

3  Visitor's side probably empty, therefore little gate money, no concession money

4  Beating a 1-9 team doesn't even earn a Round 2 berth in the playoffs

5  Not to mention the probability of injury, on either team

Nothing to gain, makes no sense, sorry

Facts Only           Nothing good can come of this.

1. Cut the order of hot dogs for Thursday to 50.

2. Close two of the ticket gates and have everyone come through gate 72 to save money.

3. Shut the concession stand down for the visitor side, no one coming.

4.Shut the replay scoreboard TV off to save on light bill.

5. If all this don't work GQ will have to go to Knoxville Monday morning and file for bankruptcy  protection on behalf of the Maryville Rebels for playing a 1-9 team in the playoff's.

Facts Only           Nothing good can come of this.

1. Cut the order of hot dogs for Thursday to 50.

2. Close two of the ticket gates and have everyone come through gate 72 to save money.

3. Shut the concession stand down for the visitor side, no one coming.

4.Shut the replay scoreboard TV off to save on light bill.

5. If all this don't work GQ will have to go to Knoxville Monday morning and file for bankruptcy  protection on behalf of the Maryville Rebels for playing a 1-9 team in the playoff's.

Don't shut off the replay scoreboard TV. I want to see that. We don't have one at our stadium.

I hope it's a good atmosphere tomorrow night. I really like playoff football.

I do too StrongX , and I'm about over all the people wanting to get their digs in on the teams without a good record . We are all playing by the same rules , let's talk about any changes needed after the season and let these high school kids enjoy seeing their teams mentioned about the Playoffs . I bet there's some young kids out there just excited to be playing and getting on here just to see a bunch of adults running them down over and over . 

Enjoy the trip Warren County Players , Coaches and Fans , and I hope both teams come out of it even better than before . 

Come to sevier county. Our TV is bigger :)

Should be bigger, your a country mile from the action because of the track that goes around the field. I hate the places that have a track because you are so far away from the action. I bet there aren't fifty people that come to a track meet but three or four thousand show up for football and these schools let a sport that small dictate the view of the game that is paying for the cost of the whole sports program.

Should be bigger, your a country mile from the action because of the track that goes around the field. I hate the places that have a track because you are so far away from the action. I bet there aren't fifty people that come to a track meet but three or four thousand show up for football and these schools let a sport that small dictate the view of the game that is paying for the cost of the whole sports program.

We're proud of all our athletes.

I do too StrongX , and I'm about over all the people wanting to get their digs in on the teams without a good record . We are all playing by the same rules , let's talk about any changes needed after the season and let these high school kids enjoy seeing their teams mentioned about the Playoffs . I bet there's some young kids out there just excited to be playing and getting on here just to see a bunch of adults running them down over and over . 

Enjoy the trip Warren County Players , Coaches and Fans , and I hope both teams come out of it even better than before . 

Thanks for the positive words pep. Everyone loves to kick you when your down. Refreshing to hear words of encouragement.