Coovul att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Wait.

Maryvlle has an off game the first round of the playoffs and suddenly everyone thinks that means they are about to be shocked by an up and comer in round 2?

I'll bet the Cavs even make a big play or two on the first series of the game and go crazy.

And then it will be 35-0 at the half in favor of the Rebels.

I said it earlier in this thread. If you don't agree with the Maryville fans, (& SweetScience who lives on this site) they get offended that anybody picks them to have a tough game.

Not sure that is a fair statement. Similar to what Jobran said above, not sure many Maryville fans are not expecting a tough game, I know I am. 

I said it earlier in this thread. If you don't agree with the Maryville fans, (& SweetScience who lives on this site) they get offended that anybody picks them to have a tough game.

Who has been "offended". 

Any man who goes about with the word “offensive†on his lips should be boiled with his own pudding… or promptly have his man-card revoked, one of the two.

ManlyMan-Link2-1024x535.png

Why is it that we all inherently get that sense of disgust, that feeling of embarrassment for a man who wines about being “offended†but not many of us can articulate as to the reason?  Just why are we so repulsed by men (usually liberal) who fervently take “offenseâ€?

It’s simple. Both men and women respect men who take ownership, men who take action.  Choosing to “be offended†is the epitome of inaction. Today’s â€œoffended†men are seen as wimpy simply because they are.  Instead of harnessing whatever affront is facing them, instead of facing it head-on, dealing with the problem and coming out the other side a stronger man, the “modern†male chooses to sulk, to whine, and inevitably call Gloria Steinem.

We don’t need any more “offended†men, we need more leaders.  We don’t need any more professional protestors, we need more husbands. We don’t need anymore filthy, coffeehouse hipsters, we need more fathers.

Edited by Red Rebels