Round 2: Hampton (11-0) hosts Austin-East (9-2)

Dawgfan88

OnB, if our line plays like last night, I feel good!

Pujo, you watched any film yet?

Cole parted the SW big boys time and again, FLetcher, Breland and CJ were MEN! Four qtrs, both sides of the ball....I am proud of them all.

Watch the 2 times we stopped them on the goal line...Not only was the line strong but the DB's were brutes. I know he's mine, but the hits Jones put on that full back, time and again, was brutal!

Glad to see them want a win so badly

Uknoit you have to admire a coach that would make those decisions to keep out players in a game like those were. Some would have played them and dealt with it later. This is more than just football lessons, it's life lessons

The players that were suspended were caught with drugs at a school function the day before the playoff game. I respect Coach Lunsford, got to meet him last week, but I wouldn't turn that situation into a pat the coach on the back kind of thing. The administration took care of the discipline. Bad decision by a couple of teenagers, happens all the time, at all schools. They paid a heavy price for the mistake. Hope they are doing well wherever they decided to go.

The players that were suspended were caught with drugs at a school function the day before the playoff game. I respect Coach Lunsford, got to meet him last week, but I wouldn't turn that situation into a pat the coach on the back kind of thing. The administration took care of the discipline. Bad decision by a couple of teenagers, happens all the time, at all schools. They paid a heavy price for the mistake. Hope they are doing well wherever they decided to go.

Don't really know where you're going with this post but it was more than a couple of kids and our coach did take his part

Edited by uknoit2