Round 2: CAK @ Elizabethton

EHSTrack06

Looking forward to seeing the new stadium! If someone could post address that would be great.

So are the concessions pretty solid or should we eat before arrival? A good grilled burger is fine with me.

CAK is definitely heavily pass oriented on offense. What is the Betsy offense like this year? I know in years past it was pretty balanced. That way this year? Who are the playmakers to keep an eye out for?

Looking forward to seeing the new stadium! If someone could post address that would be great.

So are the concessions pretty solid or should we eat before arrival? A good grilled burger is fine with me.

CAK is definitely heavily pass oriented on offense. What is the Betsy offense like this year? I know in years past it was pretty balanced. That way this year? Who are the playmakers to keep an eye out for?

If you're wanting a burger you will probably want to stop somewhere on the way, lots of pizza and chic-fila sandwhiches to go around though.

Elizabethton is still pretty balanced on offense, and as for the playmakers it changes week to week.

907 Jason Witten Way is the address for the High School and the field is there. Just get off the Elizabethton Exit off I26 and take a right towards Elizabethton and go around 8 or  9 miles and you cant miss it. As soon as you see CVS the field is right behind it.

Edited by Tab

I suggest that you eat at Ridgewood BBQ. Look them up on the web. Don't judge the food by the look of the building. Best BBQ anywhere.

I'm going to miss that Old Betsy Stadium down in the hole. I was looking forward to driving up to see this game but finacial reasons have me stranded this year. I think it will be a good game just like it was in the 11, 12 matchup in which Betsy had several times to win the game. I wonder how the CAK line will hold up to the rush and how with betsy be able to run? Those are the keys to both clubs. I'm sad to miss your new Stadium and great band, along with i think will be a great football game.

With hair like that just charge the ladies a couple of bucks to pet it and it will solve your financial reasons for not being able to attend! Billy Ray Cyrus got nothin on you!

Makes me want to join hair club for men!

Yeah Ridgewood is the place to go if you are in the area. The place is recognizes nationally.

As for our offense. It's still pretty balanced. We took a small step back in our running game (losing jones to injury and Ethan graduating.) But our passing game is crisp specifically #5. The turner brothers are speedy in the run though

I suggest that you eat at Ridgewood BBQ. Look them up on the web. Don't judge the food by the look of the building. Best BBQ anywhere.

My parents used to go to Ridgewood on dates in the 50's, they started taking us kids there in the 70's, and now it's one of my kids' favorite places.    It's amazing that the place has not changed in so many decades.    And unless you have heart disease (in which case you shouldn't even drive by there) be sure to get fries, lots of fries.