Columbia Academy @ South Pittsburg for 3rd Round

rlh

Total Points scored---38

Toal Points Surrendered-----562

6 RB's with a total combined yardage of 87 yards

Defense has allowed 6000 passing yards and 4000 rushing yards

There you go..........

Gatlinburg Tom are you stupid? Why are you putting Griders secrets on here? I garuntee you he dont want this mess on here. This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

I picked you boys,don't let me down. By the way I went to Ronnies Red EYE the other day. Wasn't impressed with the menu. I ain't joking either. You should have seen my youngest one's face.

Pujo let me ask you a question? When was you in Ronnie red eye? I would have showed you Murphys pole and Murphys book. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

No, we won't be. SP will score more than 14. Bank on it. CA will put up numbers too. Who has the better defense is the question. I know what I am hoping for. Btw, the last time we played wasn't it 76-21 Pirates? Don't worry though because we don't have that kind of talent back.....YET

That's just my prediction but I could be wrong. I still think that CA will win, and not by just one or two touchdowns. And don't forget that 76-21 game was 3 years ago, and we have a completely different team and coach now. We aren't the same time we were then and neither are y'all

That's just my prediction but I could be wrong. I still think that CA will win, and not by just one or two touchdowns. And don't forget that 76-21 game was 3 years ago, and we have a completely different team and coach now. We aren't the same time we were then and neither are y'all

You are right. Columbia Academy on paper should beat us. You guys are the team that's been ranked all season. You are the team with TWO Mr. Football candidates. You are the team with the most to lose. We have 2 seniors and were unsure if we could make it this far. We're just happy to be here.

You are right. Columbia Academy on paper should beat us. You guys are the team that's been ranked all season. You are the team with TWO Mr. Football candidates. You are the team with the most to lose. We have 2 seniors and were unsure if we could make it this far. We're just happy to be here.

And they are in for one heck of a game!Go Pirates!

And they are in for one heck of a game!Go Pirates!

Feller, Old Pirate says you should load the wagon and bring the skillet slinger down here and become a Pirate soes you can help us Pirates folkes rattle some cages. Now Old Pirate ain't jest joking neither! Gonna be some really good days ahead real soon Edited by OLD PIRATE

Feller, Old Pirate says you should load the wagon and bring the skillet slinger down here and become a Pirate soes you can help us Pirates folkes rattle some cages. Now Old Pirate ain't jest joking neither! Gonna be some really good days ahead real soon

OP i just want to see the old traditional 1A schools advance,to me those games just mean so much more.As you say we all have fueded for 30+ years and thats what makes 1A special not all of the Pivates!Hopefully we can hang right there with you all for a couple years.We have a stable of 20 Freshman and ALOT of them are playing right now.Should be some fun ahead for both of us.