Columbia Academy @ South Pittsburg for 3rd Round

rlh

Where can a man find a good link to watch a ca game? Are they faster than sp? Can they win the line of scrimmage? Can they out play sp? 1 player will not beat this sp team. Does that # 10 have any offers yet other than from the high school where he is playing at? These boys are fired up right now. As they way things are sounding from every poster on here besides sp posters it sounds like we are under dogs. I love being a under dog. Final verdict is Columbia private academy goes home wondering who and what hit them. If they would like we can give them a big power p for a souvenir.

Where can a man find a good link to watch a ca game? Are they faster than sp? Can they win the line of scrimmage? Can they out play sp? 1 player will not beat this sp team. Does that # 10 have any offers yet other than from the high school where he is playing at? These boys are fired up right now. As they way things are sounding from every poster on here besides sp posters it sounds like we are under dogs. I love being a under dog. Final verdict is Columbia private academy goes home wondering who and what hit them. If they would like we can give them a big power p for a souvenir.

I am not from South Pitt and I expect them to win Fri by 7 to 14 points.I dont think that region reallys knows good football.Pitt will introduce them!

Whay do you see in this ca team that can beat sp

Go watch their film. I think SP can win this game but this Columbia Academy team is really good and from the get go was my pick to win the East and go to Cookeville. Also having one of IF not the best passing attack in 1A helps alot too! They have 2 Mr. Football nominees too! I mean what do you see in this SP team that can beat CA?

I got your back Bigby!!

Go watch their film. I think SP can win this game but this Columbia Academy team is really good and from the get go was my pick to win the East and go to Cookeville. Also having one of IF not the best passing attack in 1A helps alot too! They have 2 Mr. Football nominees too! I mean what do you see in this SP team that can beat CA?

I got your back Bigby!!

Well sp weakness to me personally is their dbs. They have made several good plays this year but have also had some balls get by them. Can ca qb put the ball on the money? If you shut down their pass game will they be able to run on sp. My main question is will ca win it in the trenches? We will bring some heat and the qb should not have all the time in the world to throw. This sp team can get gritty can pass and can run it down your throat. Over 900 yds in 2 games is pretty good. These sp boys will hit you in the mouth and ask for more. Time will tell.

I got your back Bigby!!

tumblr_inline_nvv4jbNvrH1sywstp_500.jpg

We will do good to just show up at our own place and not be intimidated. We might as well just forfeit. No chance for us to advance. We have no athletes, discipline, good coaching, or speed at all...Columbia Academy will win by at least 4 touchdowns...........

Well sp weakness to me personally is their dbs. They have made several good plays this year but have also had some balls get by them. Can ca qb put the ball on the money? If you shut down their pass game will they be able to run on sp. My main question is will ca win it in the trenches? We will bring some heat and the qb should not have all the time in the world to throw. This sp team can get gritty can pass and can run it down your throat. Over 900 yds in 2 games is pretty good. These sp boys will hit you in the mouth and ask for more. Time will tell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k

tumblr_inline_nvv4jbNvrH1sywstp_500.jpg

We will do good to just show up at our own place and not be intimidated. We might as well just forfeit. No chance for us to advance. We have no athletes, discipline, good coaching, or speed at all...Columbia Academy will win by at least 4 touchdowns...........

Sorry powerp you just brought me back to my senses. Guess we will get those bballs ready. Sp will get mercy ruled and be in the half a hundred club friday night. Good job this season boys