Columbia Academy @ South Pittsburg for 3rd Round

rlh

IF you pressure CA's Qb he will shrink in the pocket and throw up 50/50 balls;However, #1 catches most of those. Fayetteville limited #1 is why they had chances to win. City has an elite corner, I don't know if SP has anyone that can lock him down. SP will be able to run at will, it should be a great gsme.

#1 will catch anything thrown near him.  You have to come up with a way to keep the ball from coming his way or be way off target (like you stated).  It can be done - we did it last year.  Not saying it can be done this year but game planning is essential or #1 will kill you.  He's a stud.  

This is going to be a tough, but great game this week. I have watched both teams this season on TSSAA's website. They are both very skilled, and tough teams. I feel in this game, CA has the edge. CA's offense is very good, smart, and know what they have to do, and if they can get the ball to that #1, they are sure to score and put up a lot of points. Also, their #8 and #44, are great runners. #8 can run for long distance and score, while #44 is good for picking up first downs, and short but powerful yardage. Their main weakness on offense is their quarterback. Although he is decent, in my opinion, he still needs work. When it gets tough out there, his passes aren't as accurate, although #1 still, for the most part, finds a way to catch them. This is also his first year starting, and doesn't have nearly as much experience as CA's quarterback last year. CA also has a very strong defense. From what I can see from watching them, they are very disciplined, and ARENT afraid to be hit, or hit. Throwing on CA I feel will be near impossible for SP. Running will be very hard as well, because of their linebackers. Their outside linebackers tend to pick up multiple sacks a game, and the inside ones are very powerful, and will lay a hit. Also, kicking deep on CA during kickoff will be hard, because their #1 will run it for half the field every time. Their kicker, #8, can kick like nobody I have seen before on kickoff. Expect it to go into the end zone for a touchback every time.

For SP, they are very quick it appears on offense, and can run the ball. I will admit, CA will have a tough time stopping them from getting 3 to 4 yards a play, causing first downs all night. Defensively, SP linebackers are pretty good in my opinion, but I feel their linebackers are not as skilled as they should be to stop a CA offense.

I think SP is going to have an edge as it is at their place, and they are definitely going to come out guns ablazing. But in my opinion, CA has this one. CA is too skilled and disciplined that I feel they won't lose.

CA 35- Sp- 14

This is going to be a tough, but great game this week. I have watched both teams this season on TSSAA's website. They are both very skilled, and tough teams. I feel in this game, CA has the edge. CA's offense is very good, smart, and know what they have to do, and if they can get the ball to that #1, they are sure to score and put up a lot of points. Also, their #8 and #44, are great runners. #8 can run for long distance and score, while #44 is good for picking up first downs, and short but powerful yardage. Their main weakness on offense is their quarterback. Although he is decent, in my opinion, he still needs work. When it gets tough out there, his passes aren't as accurate, although #1 still, for the most part, finds a way to catch them. This is also his first year starting, and doesn't have nearly as much experience as CA's quarterback last year. CA also has a very strong defense. From what I can see from watching them, they are very disciplined, and ARENT afraid to be hit, or hit. Throwing on CA I feel will be near impossible for SP. Running will be very hard as well, because of their linebackers. Their outside linebackers tend to pick up multiple sacks a game, and the inside ones are very powerful, and will lay a hit. Also, kicking deep on CA during kickoff will be hard, because their #1 will run it for half the field every time. Their kicker, #8, can kick like nobody I have seen before on kickoff. Expect it to go into the end zone for a touchback every time.

For SP, they are very quick it appears on offense, and can run the ball. I will admit, CA will have a tough time stopping them from getting 3 to 4 yards a play, causing first downs all night. Defensively, SP linebackers are pretty good in my opinion, but I feel their linebackers are not as skilled as they should be to stop a CA offense.

I think SP is going to have an edge as it is at their place, and they are definitely going to come out guns ablazing. But in my opinion, CA has this one. CA is too skilled and disciplined that I feel they won't lose.

CA 35- Sp- 14

what game did you watch of SP