3rd Round- Nashville Christian(11-1) host Wayne County(12-0)

wildcatalumni

Got lots of rain down this way. Looks like we'll have to go in our indoor practice facility today as long basketball coaches don't mind.

Still feeling good about Friday night. Spoke with some players and they have a pretty good feeling and attitude about the game as well. Going to be a tough one either way. Looking forward to making the trip.

For anyone who gets on here and says the Wayne County posters are not class acts has not took the time to get to know them or took jabs at there team before they do!!! All the posters from WC are class acts and so are there fans!!! I have talked to several NCS posters who are class acts also but the few that have popped up on this thread are not the class acts i have met!!! I wish both teams the best and NCS is in our region but after reading the posts that been made by the posters i say GO CATS!!! I guess NCS has just got COCKY since UC got beat and they think they got a gold ball already but you have Wayne County to deal with this week and it wont be a push over!!! Wayne County will win this one 35-28!!!

Good morning all! Yes, as a matter of fact I did just get up. I was so hurt by all the comments yesterday I had to have some extra sleep! On a serious note, really a serious note. These games come along for our boys very few times in ours and their lives. I for one, know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I will be squalling my eyes out when my son plays his last game. That won't be Friday night. Not because Im predicting an NCS victory, but because he is an underclassman. Whoever loses this game Friday will have to face this with their senior boys. I salute you Dads, whatever side you're on! When I think back to all the pitch and catch, the timed forties in the side yard, the 5 degree and 105 degree workouts in our barn, I realize that those times are coming to an end soon. I know each one of you have gone through the same thing with your son. Cheers to every one of you for being a great dad!! One thing I have always hated about texting, email, etc., is that the party on the other end can only read. There is no perception of voice tone. I like to think of this like a few guys ribbing each other in a sports bar. I hope you guys understand that is what this is for me. Im still going to voice my opinion! Whatever side you are on, spend some extra quality time with your boy this week!! GO EAGLES

Great post man. I know have alot of respect for you! I just thought you was a butthole lol but like i said a lil smack talk in fball is always fun!

Haha! Im sure there are a lot of class people on both sides. This is sometimes serious football talk and sometimes "Trash Talk Central."  I jab, I take a jab. I'd be dissappointed if someone didnt jab back! Cocky since UC lost? Nope. Confident in our boys and coaches long before UC lost? Yep!!

Preach brother!!

I hear the goal post in front of the entrance is a pretty popular place to meet.

I know 89 will want to meet and IMAWCFAN n prob Wboro33 too plus myself so what time yall all wanta meet up? Im gettin there early so me and our stat man can get us a seat in a press box....last yr our radio team had to sit on the dang bleachers because they didny have enough room......I hear its diff this yr and there will be more space.

If Peabody's players trash a locker room and the fans trash the stands like they did at UC, then how bad is it going to be after they get monkey stomped in West Nashville next week?

There was no damage to the locker room, and this is the first I've heard of us Peabody fans trashing the stands. I was there. It didn't happen, so please get your story straight before trashing Peabody. You guys need to worry about Wayne County before jumping ahead to Peabody or Dresden. Just saying!