Blaickmun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

wow the road to the state championship goes through rutherford co? Lol . Well the STATE CHAMPIONS are in MARYVILLE home of thr defending CHAMPS. So iguess that means that you have to go through MARYVILLE HUH? Dont forget you sledgehammers

Apparently you haven't seen the bracket. The reference was to Maryville having to play two Rutherford County teams back to back if there going to get there and if you get by Blackman this week believe me Oakland will bring the sludge hammer...A mister football back finalist who has a big sludge hammer..

The one thing you'll never get out of a Maryville thread is a logical conversation about match ups, individual or not. Its never about any of their specific players but its all about a my dad can beat up your dad attitude. Makes me wonder if there aren't a lot of people who know anything about their team other than we win and our coach is a God..

Not really, but it wasn't his fault. Blackman panicked way too early and got pass happy in that game. His backup is going to better than him eventually, imo

MTF you are stone cold right,  Master Teague will be a great back. He has looked exceptional in the play he has had . Running more confident than ever,. You might get a surprise with a 2 back set in the backfield. tough to defend all three and the pass. There are also a ton of players that are real contributors that are just Sophomores on this team . 

The one thing you'll never get out of a Maryville thread is a logical conversation about match ups, individual or not. Its never about any of their specific players but its all about a my dad can beat up your dad attitude. Makes me wonder if there aren't a lot of people who know anything about their team other than we win and our coach is a God..

you are an idiot
  • Upvote 1