Blaickmun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

STARS, I think they found the secret sauce. My sources tell me mixing it with Shadorade will make the Blaze invincible

Nope no secret sauce here... but I do know if you are lucky enough to get Maryville down you can,t let them back in the game..You gotta keep your foot on the gas because they don't quit.  . It is a long shot.. but I am hoping my son and team win.. As long as I have a dog in the fight I am pickin'em Besides I wouldn't mind another shot at Oakland.

Edited by Blaze45

My 2 cents worth and I am coming to this game.

I have seen Maryville, Balckman and Smyrna....being a DB fan I have seen all of the Region 1 6A Teams. 

1 - other than a scandal happening, Maryville will never be challenged in Region 1 Football

2 - It will take Dobyns Bennett's best team to be able to compete with the Region 2 6A teams...same goes for Science Hill

3 - I think Smyrna is better than Blackman

I've been on here an awfully long time ... one thing I've found , even guys that I didn't think I'd like if I met them in person ... I did ... we're all here because we Love high school Football , It's my favorite because watching these kids of my Friends and my Family grow up right in front of your eyes laying it all on the line , it just doesn't get any better . It pays to have thick skin in here and I enjoy talking a little smack every now and then , I'm not gonna pout if someone doesn't agree with me . Maryville fans on here are an open book , the majority of us Love cutting up and actually meeting other fan bases ... we're really not that bad in Person .... well except for me and GreyRider of Course !! LOL

Thanks PEP for the compliment. Someone has to keep the others honest. 😎