Blaickmun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Alcoa could probably top all the RuCo teams, save Oakland.

And that the Pats win is not a given.

Fulton would more than hold their own. They could take half of that conference without much difficulty.

I will be brutally honest with you though.

The biggest difference between These three ET schools and RuCo is plain and simple.

Coaching.

Where are all those wins that the RuCo water carriers were predicting for Shad??

I, at this point, would take Suitcase Scott over PS right now.

Meadows teams had more discipline than WB this season.

Alcoa could probably top all the RuCo teams, save Oakland.

And that the Pats win is not a given.

Fulton would more than hold their own. They could take half of that conference without much difficulty.

I will be brutally honest with you though.

The biggest difference between These three ET schools and RuCo is plain and simple.

Coaching.

Where are all those wins that the RuCo water carriers were predicting for Shad??

I, at this point, would take Suitcase Scott over PS right now.

Meadows teams had more discipline than WB this season.

I'm a little bias, but I think Oakland has addressed this... Taking nothing away from McDaniels. I'm sure he's a fine coach. I've just seen Creasy beat too many teams that he probably shouldn't have over the years. The little ole 1A Def. Coord. ain't doing to bad either. IF the Pats are fortunate enough to get past Symrna, I'd say there will be a few Yellow Jacket fans heading up 40 on Black Friday...or maybe down 231?

they do stars and he is a goodurin. the D will need to step up to the challenge. what are all those red lines under the words in your post?

MR.....Smart alleckee compootur must haiv tha saim thang az Miss Ferguson and Miss Rhodes.....Thay wint threw a lott ov red ank pins baick inn tha day ov gradin' my thayme paypurs and othur thangs att 825 Lorrunce..... :popcorneater:

I believe that continual playing of stroner and better opponents( Clay chalkville  Hoover Tucker Ga) along with a strong regional opponents build better programs. Especially if you are a young team like most of our team is, it can only make you rise up and play better. 

And I've always believed that playing Stronger opponents builds better Programs also .... and that's what I heard from all the Middle Tenn guys before we went to 6A .... But for some reason that has changed according to a lot of Middle Tn fans , ( not including you ) and "THE ARGUMENT " somehow changed to being the Cause of not beating Maryville .... That's the problem I have with any whining about a schedule or opponents . If Blackman beats Maryville I know you and all other Rutherford County fans will not want us making excuses ... because you will not want your young men's accomplishments being diminished in any way .... just like we don't like having our kid's accomplishments diminished in any way . 

This is why I don't want to hear anything else about refs in 2012 ... Whitehaven won the game , and just like Coach Quarles said we had our Chances ... anybody whining about refs now is just taking away those young Whitehaven kid's great accomplishment .... and making Excuses . 

And I've always believed that playing Stronger opponents builds better Programs also .... and that's what I heard from all the Middle Tenn guys before we went to 6A .... But for some reason that has changed according to a lot of Middle Tn fans , ( not including you ) and "THE ARGUMENT " somehow changed to being the Cause of not beating Maryville .... That's the problem I have with any whining about a schedule or opponents . If Blackman beats Maryville I know you and all other Rutherford County fans will not want us making excuses ... because you will not want your young men's accomplishments being diminished in any way .... just like we don't like having our kid's accomplishments diminished in any way . 

This is why I don't want to hear anything else about refs in 2012 ... Whitehaven won the game , and just like Coach Quarles said we had our Chances ... anybody whining about refs now is just taking away those young Whitehaven kid's great accomplishment .... and making Excuses . 

There are no excuses... you win or you don't. Do I think we should have beaten Oakland this year and possibly last Yep! But we didn't ... Will we beat Maryville ??? I don't know ...I hope,  but there is no real certainty. I do think that given the fact that the best 3 region 2 teams are left and the best region1 and possibly in the state it makes for a better playoff run. Yes! You are state chapmions for however many times and that is that.  You won based on the playoff system that was there and It would be the same for  whoever won it, so it changes nothing . This year if  you beat Blackman and the Oakland /Smyrna winner you faced two of the best Rutherford county teams we had to throw at you two weeks in a row. No one can ever argue the strength of the game getting to the playoffs. (Unfounded or not) That is or has been my point. I think after looking at this years 2-8 in region one vs 2-8 region 2 is why that argument is valid, as a whole the region is tougher top to bottom. Previous system would have had two of the teams eliminated. Not making an excuse but saying that this system provides for 4 of the better teams on this side to compete, where the old plan youmight not of seen these match ups. 

So you are capable of saying humble remarks, props. Good to see.

So you are capable of saying humble remarks, props. Good to see.

I've been on here an awfully long time ... one thing I've found , even guys that I didn't think I'd like if I met them in person ... I did ... we're all here because we Love high school Football , It's my favorite because watching these kids of my Friends and my Family grow up right in front of your eyes laying it all on the line , it just doesn't get any better . It pays to have thick skin in here and I enjoy talking a little smack every now and then , I'm not gonna pout if someone doesn't agree with me . Maryville fans on here are an open book , the majority of us Love cutting up and actually meeting other fan bases ... we're really not that bad in Person .... well except for me and GreyRider of Course !! LOL