Blaickmun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Doesn't change the fact they could beat most, if not all, of the teams in RuCo

Ok I gotta pick your brain on this. I am not in the middle of this argument, but when we talk about the strength of our region it means nothing. But yet " I guess Alcoa and Fulton were terrible. I promise you both those teams can play with any Rutherford County team. Especially Alcoa. " Holds credibility? Shoulda coulda woulda means nothing in Middle as it does in east Tennessee.  Am I missing the argument?

Ok I gotta pick your brain on this. I am not in the middle of this argument, but when we talk about the strength of our region it means nothing. But yet " I guess Alcoa and Fulton were terrible. I promise you both those teams can play with any Rutherford County team. Especially Alcoa. " Holds credibility? Shoulda coulda woulda means nothing in Middle as it does in east Tennessee. Am I missing the argument?

Merely pointing out that this isnt the first test Maryville has had and that it's a fools errand to think lesser of Alcoa and Fulton because they have a smaller enrollment

Merely pointing out that this isnt the first test Maryville has had and that it's a fools errand to think lesser of Alcoa and Fulton because they have a smaller enrollment

OH ok... this is not the first test. I think every test is a little different though. Each team brings strengths and weaknesses  that are different. Maybe we have the right mix of things to give them a good game .

figured it out-they are doing catholic & greeneville. was hoping for "the show" or maybe even w. mo vs sevier co.  wonder why catholic is getting it 2 weeks in a row?? from what my buddy says, maybe it's because they didn't talk about catholic at all last week and were all over fulton??? seems kinda odd tho to see the same team 2 weeks in a row-guess i will just have to listen to the game on the radio-crap!!!

Matt I think the 2013 had a few more athletes, but I don't think they plated together nearly as well. We had a few instances where selfish ball cost us a game  or two. 

I don't think there is any comparison between the two teams on defense. The 2013 team was much better. Offensively, the two teams are both potent and can strike quick through big plays.