Single A 2015-2016

gwh

Any of the top 4 teams in 3A, and i mean ANY. Would not want to be the team from another district, region, or sub-state team to have to deal with any of those teams. 3A wins state this year. Good luck to everyone else.

GCA

Harriman

Tellico

Meigs

MM - I like Meigs.  I know lots of their girls from AAU ball, but not sure if they are a State Title contender.  They barely beat an East Hamilton team that starts all underclassmen, including their leading scorer who is an 8th grader.  Not sure they can beat a good team that handles their pressure defensive style.  Again, a good team, but not a top team.

Any of the top 4 teams in 3A, and i mean ANY. Would not want to be the team from another district, region, or sub-state team to have to deal with any of those teams. 3A wins state this year. Good luck to everyone else.

GCA

Harriman

Tellico

Meigs

It looks like GCA has gotten off to a rough start. I haven't seen anything on Harriman or Tellico. Why do you think another district would not want to meet up with any of these teams? I'm just wondering if there's something I'm not seeing with stats. Edited by Rebel82

Well 1. EH start 2 seniors 2. That's funny cause just 2 Meigs girls play AAU. So if that's lots then OK. 3. If at any time a single A team competes or beats a triple A team then good for them. 4. If your from WV you better get ready cause EH can play. At least get your facts right before you speak.

You Meigs parents get so fired up.  Love the passion.  So only two of the Meigs current HS team played any AAU over the past six years?  Sure about that?  And yes, EH is a very young team and starts "has started" primarily underclassmen this season, including their 8th grader.  Again I like Meigs as a team, better than most, but the facts will prove out over the rest of the season that they are not a top team in the State discussion.  

It looks like GCA has gotten off to a rough start. I haven't seen anything on Harriman or Tellico. Why do you think another district would not want to meet up with any of these teams? I'm just wondering if there's something I'm not seeing with stats.

GCA has lost to 3 AAA schools Oak Ridge at Oak ridge in a close game, Farragut in overtime and Rossview in a game that went to the wire. All these AAA teams will most likely be District Champions and Rossview is picked to win that region. But with all that said a lose is a lose and they started out 0-3. Grace could have scheduled lesser teams and started out 3-0 but chose to play top competition early. I agree 3A is the top District this year and it will be a battle for the top spot.

You Meigs parents get so fired up. Love the passion. So only two of the Meigs current HS team played any AAU over the past six years? Sure about that? And yes, EH is a very young team and starts "has started" primarily underclassmen this season, including their 8th grader. Again I like Meigs as a team, better than most, but the facts will prove out over the rest of the season that they are not a top team in the State discussion.

EH has lost good players to other schools in recent years, hopefully this one will stay through 12th grade.